Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. inferno89

Anyone ever own a Dyno Taboo Tiki before?

TheDude; I love the mooneyes to. I was thinking of building a replica mooneyes using a deuce frame. I found out that mooneyes.com sells moon wheel disks for 26 bike wheels for $90 a piece (basically $360 for 4) problem is it's hard to find the dyno superslick tires the mooneyes used.
  2. inferno89

Sadily no. I wish it was. It's just a pick of one that proabably still has an owner. It's an image I found on Google.
  3. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

Thought this was a cool Dyno. It's pretty rare. A limited edition. Only saw one on eBay for $900 starting bid. Its a Dyno Taboo Tiki. I posted a thread about it because my alerts inbox was refusing to redirect me to this thread. RRB has been incredibly slow & buggy for me lately. I might have to...
  4. inferno89

I recently became aware of an extremely rare limited edition Dyno Taboo Tiki cruiser when scrolling through eBay. I think It's a very interesting design and I've only seen it in the form of pictures on the internet. As some of you may know I am a huge Dyno cruiser fan. It doesn't have the 24x3...
  5. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

Interesting design. Wish GT still made decent cruisers. I'm a cruiser guy mainly (especially the old Dyno cruisers) and it sucks the local bike shops hardly have any cruisers these days. They occasionally have two or three cruiser designs at the Giant and Trek dealers in my town but everything...
  6. inferno89

Schwinn Stingray lowrider bicycle

Nice! I'm planing a build like that but in black and I was thinking of using a 16 wheel for the front on a bent springer fork and with fenders. Hopefully it won't be to low In the front with the 16 front wheel because I want the pedals to have enough clearance from the ground. What kind of...
  7. inferno89

Planning a muscle bike/lowrider build, advice on parts?

I'm looking to build a lowrider/muscle bike to take to car shows and cruse around on. I'm thinking of using a 20 stingray style frame, banana saddle, sissy bar, chrome bent springier fork, ape hanger handle bars with chrome skull grips. For wheels I want a 20 wheel with slicks in the back and a...
  8. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

I be I believe it's an early 2000's version. The late 90's versions weren't built by GT I think and my Deuce has the GT logo on the neck. Not sure of the exact year though because I got mine on craigslist. I tried to ask GT what year it was using the serial number but they told me they updated...
  9. inferno89

Fito bikes, are they any good?

I was thinking of ordering a Fito cruiser with disk breaks and the 3 inch wide Kenda Flame fat tires. Does anyone have any experience with them? I kinda want one because the style of the Fito cruisers remind me of those Dyno cruisers they used to make. I think the guy who designed the Fito...
  10. inferno89

Dyno models?

As some of you already know I'm in love with Dyno bikes (the good ones) I'm looking to learn more about how many models they made back when they were Dyno and when GT bought them. I don't usualy bother with 'Kustom Krusiers' Dynos. I prefer when they were at their best (before GT) or when they...
  11. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

Here's a pick of my GT Dyno Deuce currently in my garage. Looks like I finally got the hang of this Photobucket thing. I'm in the process of finding a good touch up paint. I should have that by next week sometime.
  12. inferno89

Hot Rod Bikes?

OK so i think I got the hang of Photobucket now. Here's my attempt at posting my 'hot rod' GT Dyno Deuce
  13. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

I hear ya. I say if you can keep it mint in box for as long as possible. I have a red one already that I think just needs minor touching up in the paint job and some rust removal in the front fork and handle bars is needed from years of sitting in a garage. My Dyno Deuce is gold to me and I'm...
  14. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

how much are you selling one of the red Deuces for that are still in the box?
  15. inferno89

Dyno Bike History?

I have a red GT Dyno Deuce and I love it. I got it recentily from a guy on cragslist. It's all original to which is the best part. Most people change out the fenders wheels tires grips etc. but I prefer it all origonal as possible. It's also got the Dyno Fireball tires and they have thousands of...
  16. inferno89

Hot Rod Bikes?

$20 a year to post photos? They must be joking. They seriously need a from computer option for photos. Also I don't have a Photobucket account because I never needed one and I shouldn't need one. This forum site needs a serious overhaul. It isn't very user friendly. I was trying a link to a...
  17. inferno89

Hot Rod Bikes?

I need help. I cant seem to get photos to show up in a post! I'm still trying to get the hang of this from URL thing. I input a link to the photo of my bike I know is correct but the image shows up as a little photo icon. Any idea what is causing this? I really want to show a pick of my GT Dyno...
  18. inferno89

Hot Rod Bikes?

Anyone into hot rod bicycles? I picked up a red with flames GT Dyno Deuce on craigslist and the design of that bike screams hot rod. Even the name Deuce is based on the early 1930's ford deuce coups people used to love converting into hot rods like the one seen in the movie american graffiti...
  19. inferno89

Touching up scratches?

Gloss is a complex painting process compared to flat/matte So I see why you'd go with flat/matte painting. It probably would be pretty expensive to get the Dyno Deuce repainted entirely because it came in ether gloss black or gloss red with yellow/orange flames with blue outlines in the flames...
  20. inferno89

Old guy from PA

Thanks for the tips but, they really need to make an upload from computer button! Just saying. I think doing all this stuff just to get a photo seems like something that is being more complicated than it needs to be. A simple from computer upload button with from URL being an option would be a...
Back