2013 GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Drags

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE are back bigger and better than ever! GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet and Drags. This is in Cleveland TN. just 30 minutes north of Chattanooga. it is an easy trip as we are just right off I-75 that runs north of Chattanooga. Be sure and check out our 2013 bike giveaway build posted now on this website under builds. It will be March 23, 2013.

We host this show to raise money in the fight against cancer a very worthy cause. It was a huge show last year and look for an even bigger show this year. Mark your calendars now! Here is a copy of our t-shirt design. You will note that Joshes best of show bike from last years is in the center of the design. We hope this to become a tradition to place the best of show bike on next years T-shirt.

More details comeing soon!

BestTdesignofall_zpsc0ae3025.jpg

Re: 2013 GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Drags

Looking forward to it.

1918 Ranger

Here is all the low down on the show. Once I have the shirts printed, they will be black with our flyer design on the back and have Scotts Bicycle logo on the front left chest. I will ship these out for $20 includes shipping for each individual shirt to the lower 48 states. They are not printed but once they are I will let you know just in case you would like one. I hope to see you there!

bikeFlyer2013001_zps8cc4a162.jpg

I placed the order on the T-shirts yesterday and they will print this coming Monday. They will be printed on a high qualtiy Gildan 100% cotton Black T. I will be taking orders via paypal, $20 free shipping for Small through Extra Large (each shirt) and $23 free shipipng for 2X (each shirt). I will ship only to the lower 48 states, let me know if you have questions regarding the lower 48 states. I have only ordered 150 and will go fast. Send me an email and I can send you my paypal acocount name

Be sure to watch the giveaway bike buid going on now under bike builds. Someone is going to take this baby home come March 23, 2013
DSCN0572_zpsb7ae7f95.jpg

We are planning the first ever Bicycle Poker Run ou our 4 mile greenway. (8 miles round trip)
Bicycle Poker Run: Fun for the entire family. Leave from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon any time in between. Riders must be back by 1:00 pm in order to submit your hand. You will ride 8 miles on the Cleveland Greenway with 6 stops along the way to pick 5 cards plus one wild card. The majority (95%) of the green is level with very small inclines to travel under roads. You will have a total of 6 cards to choose your best hand of 5 cards. Top cash prizes for top 3 hands. It cost $5 for each hand purchased and you can purchase as many hands as wanted. Fun for the entire family Most people ride the 8 miles in 1- hour so plan your take off time accordingly. Thanks!

Our shirts are in! I will ship Small through Extra Large for $20 each includes shipping and 2X for $23 each includes shipping. Email me and I will send you my paypal name and you can pay me safely through PayPal and I will ship out the shirt. Thanks for the procedds benefit the American Cancer Society.

DSCN0585_zps1f063b4a.jpg

DSCN0586_zpse1562de1.jpg

I am sorry but I only ship to the lower 48 states. If you live outside the lower 48 states send me your mailing address and i will get you a quote from the post office.

If you feel safer buying on ebay, I have them listed there as well. Thanks for everyones interest!

Great Idea on the Friday Night Ride. In fact Chattanooga has a beautiful green way that is bike friendly, I have road it numerous times, called the Chattanooga River Walk. It is roughly 9 miles long and all conrete and pavement like Clevelands Greenway. I like to start at Chickamauga Dam and ride to downtown and then back. A couple of spots you have to watch or you can get turned around in the park areas but really a nice ride. Should be able to pull it up on the internet. Just a thought! Great to hear you are coming.

Don't foprget the shirts are available on ebay!

IF you would like a flyer to post in your store window, office building or place of employment, send me an email with your address and I will send you one. Thanks!

We are getting closer on our 2013 Giveaway Build!
DSCN0603_zps78f88f78.jpg

DSCN0604_zpsdf84a0a3.jpg

Someone will take this baby home from the show, Will it be YOU?

I may try to get a trailer and bring Fugsley and Flexy. Not sure on the dates yet.

The bike is taking shape as I plan on bringing it to Nashville TN this weekend to the swap meet. If you are there look me up as I will have flyers for the show and T-shirts for sale. Thanks!
DSCN0613_zps22c6016e.jpg

Here is the finished bike! Someone will take this baby home from the show on March 23, 2013. See you there!
DSCN0630_zpsda016ea6.jpg

DSCN0631_zps096b3c3a.jpg

DSCN0632_zps17ae7321.jpg

Thanks everyone for your responce. I am getting alot of repsonce to this years event. We have 100 10' X10' spots at $10 each and have even more room if these 100 spots fill in. This is a huge school on a huge lot with plenty of space. So go ahead and bring your trailer and your whole family, we have space for everyone.

Back