24" Terminator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought building bike would be that addictive and fun. I haven't finished Spyder Monkey yet but I already started on new bike to build. I bought 24" eliminator frame with sprocket cover from Pethair. While waiting for it arrives. I already got started on OCC fork, old handle bar with grip shifter that I thought it would be cool until I disliked it and changed handle bar to ape hanger. I think I'm going do 27"/24" combo cuz it's what I have in my junkyard. But not sure yet, would like see if I can make something cool without buying new parts. I think I will call this build 24" Terminator

1353440532.jpg

1353440744.jpg

1353441025.jpg

1353441096.jpg

1353440736.jpg

By the way, I just got this eliminator frame few hours ago. I just got too excited. Lol

Look like there is penalty room for fat rear tire. I would like try 24" jerald with 24"x3" rim with 7 speed internal gear hub if I had money. For now, I will just use that 24x1.75 with 15 speed cassette gears.

1353453511.jpg

sleepy said:
This is gonna be good....that occ fork is perfect! :D

Thanks. :D should leave it alone? I was thinking make wheel bracket to bolt on those two holes each of fork bar that used to be stand bracket to put 27" on there to lower front end.

That is going to look great, built a chopper for my brother in law once with a 24inch rear and a narrow 27inch front, looked awesome and rode like a dream...

Photo0137 by LukeTheJoker, on Flickr

Luke.

I'm also building a Eliminator it's going to be a Christmas surprise for my son

I got this idea from facebook picture yesterday. Hammer stand kick. Did I said it right? This is prefect tool to measure kick stand length I need. But it look pretty cool. Whoever made it. Good job!

1353577729.jpg

lol yeah i was gone this week, and just saw that post on FB just like 10mins ago so seeing someone already do this again is pretty funny to me haha :lol:

Back