53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Breast Cancer Awareness 24" 53' Phantom for my wife

crump582 said:
Awesome that the procedure went well... good luck with continued success. Love the "fight like a girl" lettering.

Breast cancer awareness has the BEST marketing... "Save 2nd Base", "Save the TaTas", and "Yes they're fake... the real ones tried to kill me"
Yeah no doubt,alot of good humor slogans out there.

update with fender installed.cruddy pics,better ones coming soon.
phantomcorvette022.jpg

phantomcorvette019.jpg

Great work :wink:

What a great smile on her face!
Wishing her continued success in her recovery!

Okay...that's pretty amazing that she's out riding a bike for 2 hours after all that she's been through.

I'm not even sure if I'd do well riding for 2 hours...ha ha! :lol:

Hey Xcruiser,
Great to see you and your wife out with your cool bikes. The bikes look really good together.
Glad to see your wife is feeling well enough to ride. Best of luck to her and you.
Really like the tank on your black bike!!
Steve

Your wife is beautiful! Best of luck to you both....working together you can beat anything!

This forum has so much going on that I miss out on so much. I'll be watching this for your wife, the bike is cool, but I'm saying a prayer for recovery and remission.

Awesome! :wink:

WOW! What can I say thats not been said, I'll pray for the both of you, it has to be hard on everyone in the family. We have a long history with cancer in our family. It never easy, just keep fighting. This bike is an Awesome tribute to her. It's great to see that she is willing to go out and ride.

Good luck, and stay strong. Anything is possible. My grandmother survived 3 bouts with it, faith is always good to keep on hand.

Oh yeah, great build.

Thanks for all the support folks.Other than steroid problems shes doing well and rode it today for a bit.
I will be posting more pics of her and the bike as soon as a special Headbadge for her bike shows up.

Back