Bicycle Show and Swap Meet!! Howes Cave NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may bring 3 or 4 bikes just for show, but that'll depend on the amount of space I have available. Right now, I'm planning on this years build off bike (assuming its done by mid july, but that's the plan), last year's bike, and my tandem. But I may throw something else on the truck too... :mrgreen:

I have a few bikes I am going to display. But I am not going to have a number on them for voting. I think it would look bad if I won a trophy at my own show. I want to see someone that comes win.

I only have one bike that is a trailor queen. The rest of mine are trail cruisers. I wanted to do a show to help atract more intrest. Also I see people buying parts all the time I want to see what people are building. I just want it to be a big and fun event!!!

Hey Steve.

I am up near Watertown, NY (and Fort Drum). If you have flyers, send me some, and I will get them posted up around town. We are about 2-1/2 hours away from Howe's Caverns. My son and I go there on occasion when we spend a weekend at Cooperstown.

Will be tough balancing that AND the Syracuse Nationals. But we usually try to do Nationals on Friday, to avoid the huge crowds, so Sunday drive down there might be nice.

I see posts from Rochester and Syracuse, would be nice to have a similar type swap meet in our area sometime as well.

Thanks Guys!

Jerry
Adams, NY

I am going to keep posting about this event. Been getting tons of feed back so far. If anyone would like flyers. Please send me your mailing address and I will get them to you. Just about a month away. Picked up the trophys today. This is going to be a good time for us Bicycle people!!!!

Im booking our rooms this week. My wife and I as well as 2 other couples will be doing a long weekend at the Caverns and going on the cavern tour. We also plan on hitting some of the local brewery's and brew pubs. If any other members want to get together for some bike or beer related activities the weekend of the show let me know, maybe we can have a group gathering the day before the show?
-Brian

My room is booked at the motel right on the Cavern grounds...can't wait! Dont forget to check the FS section for my bikes im looking to sell/trade.
-Brian

Back