Bike Stuff for Christmas, what'd you get?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a cool little clip on mp3 player. works great for riding and listening to music. marry christmas all!

Got an AWESOME grey RRB T shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will try to get photos, but round 2 of Christmas occurred today with gifts from my wife and kids, got a tie with bicycles and helmets on it, a pocket bicycle multi-tool with chain break, a 2 bike floor bike rack, and my wife got me a really cool wall clock made out of of 20" bicycle rim laced into a flat hub with the clock mechanism, very sweet, and I might mount a tire on it before I hang it.

I've got pretty much all the bikes and tools I can use but i got a new sign, I'll get a pic later. It says "If you got DUCT TAPE I can fix it!"

I got a Fat Tire neon sign and a few vintage ads
2011-12-25111301.jpg

Since my girlfriend is quite supportive of my habit, she got me this neat clock made from recycled bicycle parts--rim, cassette sprocket, chainrings, chain.
I tricked out her old Tornado with whitewalls and a light to finally fill the holes in the front fender.
Then I picked up a 24" Sulky Slick for my dad's Sears Spyder 8)

DSCF3478.jpg

Tater said:
LOL I got a property tax bill. The NOLA tax assessors office has this Christmas tradition of having the tax bills hit mailboxes the day before or after Christmas. -classy :roll:

I can beat that. We got robbed on Christmas Eve. They broke in and stole a laptop and some guns. Came home that night from a family thing and found the back window smashed. They think it was someone we know because the dog (60 lb. Pitbull mix) didn't shred em when they came in. They didn't steal any Christmas presents, so we still got to enjoy that. Luckily, we are all safe and have insurance. They didn't even touch the bikes in the storage room either, *WHEW*, lol.

Yo Tater......that sucks! Glad I left there 37 years ago. Love visiting nowadays....but I'm glad I don't live there permanently... The good news my friend, it that you own property :D

Back