BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone remember the name of the second bike in that last set of bikes from RRBO6? The one with the silver pins in the seat. Thats a sharp looking bike!

Terry66 said:
Anyone remember the name of the second bike in that last set of bikes from RRBO6? The one with the silver pins in the seat. Thats a sharp looking bike!

INB viewtopic.php?f=60&t=43697

I've yet to tear a bike down after it's built. I've sold many as complete bikes, but I can't get myself to tear them down and re-use the parts.

Flex-Liner 7 is only the 3rd bike that I have built and I am building it for me as a rider.

After I built Fugsley, I didn't ride BEER RUN much and my buddy wanted it, so it became art.

Fugsley takes up a lot of room, but it is still just too darn fun to ride around and see people's reactions to it.

kingfish254 said:
Flex-Liner 7 is only the 3rd bike that I have built and I am building it for me as a rider.

After I built Fugsley, I didn't ride BEER RUN much and my buddy wanted it, so it became art.

Fugsley takes up a lot of room, but it is still just too darn fun to ride around and see people's reactions to it.

You're right about the fun part. I mean my Higgins isn't as extreme as the Fugsley, but it gets a good reaction from people and that is always a good thing. Not to mention it rides like a dream!

I am actually considering adding a motor to it this winter. Maybe build a custom tank to match the one on it now. :mrgreen:

13 - Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

5996037087_ac61a8fc6e.jpg

S7303443.jpg

DSCN7318.jpg

MattsSpacedOutBuild014.jpg

bikestuff284.jpg

bighit said:
Still have mine.

4827805121_e17316fb77_b.jpg

5989297554_c21247593d_b.jpg
This is still the baddest bike ever!! The Bully still looks insane to me. Both great bikes. I already have next years bike in my head. Sheesh!!

14 - Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

RetroWreckTionRRB4.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

100_2800.jpg

GEDC0183-2.jpg

Oh snaps!! Is that Retro Rat-O?!? Yeah and it still gets ridden! Dang! How many votes did I get?!? :?

We need a video of Retro Rat O being ridden

And of 76er

And of Supernaut for sure.

kingfish254 said:
14 - Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

IMG_0505.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this bike! It got one of my votes last year! I'd give my right arm for it, but I'm not real good @ riding one handed! :mrgreen:

And that photo doesn't even come close to showing all of the wicked details of that build.

Tank did an awesome job on SaraKate. I plan to talk bikes with him this weekend while he is in Savannah.
Should be fun!!!!

kingfish254 said:
And that photo doesn't even come close to showing all of the wicked details of that build.

I know kingfish, I remember the rest of the pics! It looks just uncomfortable, wicked & mean enough to spark my taste. It's got the gears turning in my head for the nxt build, but I better finish my build off entry for this year first! Poco Rata is only my 2nd attempt at a RRBO build. If I have as much fun as last year, I'm happy!

Pick, To me, that is the biggest point of the build off.
HAVE FUN!!!!
Try too win obviously, but HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

A tripple tree on a girls 20" with truss rods!!!? So cool!I wasn't around for years past, so I love seeing pics of the bikes I missed. :mrgreen:

Some I still own like the ratty truck, Galt town Hooligan because those two gave me the build off wins they are real special to me. Pay it back was given back to the original owner and hard luck was recently sold. Oh don't forget the Higgins it's my favorite bike of all and is actually undergoing a resto back to how it was when I first built it in 06. The bikes this year are amazing what can I say and yea I'm watching just still don't have a comp so it's hard to post on here. Congratulations to you all

Back