Canadians?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've often wondered if canadiens ever get american nickles in their change and get all excited..............

thats all right, our silver dollars and .50$ pieces are worth more melted down for the silver than there face value right now :shock: :!:

moparmayhem93 said:
i've often wondered if canadiens ever get american nickles in their change and get all excited..............
It happens often around here, we also get quarters, pennies and dimes. They usually end up in the Coke machine. :D

moparmayhem93 said:

my friend dan was over just last week. he was all excited he's saved up close to $600 in rolled american quarters (he has a few vending machines in the city)

he's been saving the american change to purchase some mission speakers i guess. with the exchange he figured he had just enough to make the purchase. he stopped by my place to drop off a bike he found, on the way to the bank .(to cash in his change.)
i think it dam near broke his heart when i told him banks don't exchange change. :)

i guess only some of us canadians get excited when we get american change. the rest of us are quite aware a nickles a nickle, canadian or american. :)

Canadians...Dont they drive on the 'wrong side' of the road up there? :shock:

...Just funnin' with ya hosers.Im not THAT ignorant. :oops: :mrgreen:

Because of you Xddorox , i need to go out on a ride just to eat a poutine now...That stuff is just so good !

I'm from Montreal too, just a few streets away from Gerry.

Cycle trash : By eastern Ontario , do you mean like...Ottawa , or more like Toronto ? Because Ottawa isn't THAT far from here!

Hey fellas,
New member from the GTA. Also a new builder, dying to fire up my first welder. Bin riding off road for years, but I love all bike's. Looking forward to sharing my projects with like minded individuals.

OK guys sun is out its should be a nice weekend looking for a ride anyone around Ottawa-Cornwall. I think this might be the begining of spring but dont quote me on this.

hey rick, if ya want to peddle your butt down to london, i'll go riding with ya. what ya figure a 2 day trip on a bike? :lol:

My name is Pete and for me to ride to London it wuold take weeks as I suffer from A.D.D. and would probibly get side tracked way to often before I made it out of town. :lol:

CYCLE TRASH said:
My name is Pete and for me to ride to London it wuold take weeks as I suffer from A.D.D. and would probibly get side tracked way to often before I made it out of town. :lol:

my bad!lol

but hey it would be fun!

Back