Canadians?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder this weekend Hamilton Beach cruise
FBMHBC09.jpg

Hey Canadians, The FBM-Great Lakes will be converging on you from the States of New York and Michigan! Hamilton Beach will once again see the meeting of our brothers and sister of the FreakBike Nation! Looks like 7 of us for sure from the mitten state!
Unfortunately, Gigs "Teacher' Nightmare" won't be making the journey. She might be riding "Gus the Meatroller". Gus isn't finished but he's gonna roll anyways.
Still trying to get mine finished, as is the Chainsaw tradition! :lol: Got 'til atleast 4:00 a.m. Friday morning! :shock: A guys gotta get a couple of hours sleep before leaving! :mrgreen:
Two pixie sidehacks, Hackamania and HackJob, are ready! Pillow Pounders Unite :!: :!: 8)
Also bringing a couple of Pixies for the CanAm race.
All the guys are slobbering up puddles while waiting for Friday to roll around! We will rock the Bridge!
See ya all soon either at Camp FreakBike or when we storm the beach!! :wink:
Chainy

P.S. Dirty Betsy is MIA! Did the New York hoodlums kidnap her last year? Inquiring minds want to know. :shock:

Well thanks to all that showed the Cruise was a success....for the first time guys that showed i am always looking at ways to improve it so if you have any suggestions please feel free to submit them. Hot Rod Rob was good seeing you out. So anybody else in the Ontario area planning on putting something together....big or small....if i aint working and have no other commitments i am there.

dam, i totally forgot about the ride! wouldn't have mattered anyhow i spent the entire weekend clean up after a crazed crack head. he smashed out the toilet,the light fixture, the sink, mirror, most of the walls and some of the ceiling with the back of the crapper.
and i got to spend the weekend fixing it. (my maintanace contract)

i've missed both rides now for one reason or another, perhaps a pub crawl is in order for the end of aug. :)

Back