Canadians?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yyzmec said:
You Gonna be able to make it this year ICY? Definitely come out for this HotRod it is a good day tons of cool bikes lots of great people. Here ius a video from the 2007 ride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_1Y4N6ke8

looks like i'll be there. i found myself a dirt cheap car rack. (norco) i don't think its ever been used.
IMG_4797-1.jpg

and all for the bargain basement price of....
IMG_4799-2.jpg

went out for a ride with Rick74304 yesterday down town Ottawa hung around a few hours toured the market ,Parliment Hill and around town. Great day for a ride rick may have pics as my picture posting has questionable results. Today will be spent working on my 53 Plymouth I feel like I cheated on it as I work on the car most weekends.

welcome to all. For anyone in the Ottawa area I have a connection for oversized ape hangers but need 5 sets ordered they are around $25.00 cdn and I am not in the need for more at this time well o.k. I will be in for one that means 4 more.

you need to visit london. apes start at $12 and i can get the oversized for approx $24. (firstcycle works)
ya visit there enough (like myself) and ya never seem to pay the full sticker price.

some great bike paths that span the city also.

I was cruisin Hamilton beach strip today and the only Rat Bike to be seen was mine, where was everybody... heres was I was riding. I have put apes on it since this pic...its a little more comfy to ride now.
Bikes004.jpg

HotRodRob said:
I was cruisin Hamilton beach strip today and the only Rat Bike to be seen was mine, where was everybody... heres was I was riding. I have put apes on it since this pic...its a little more comfy to ride now.
Bikes004.jpg
Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at things, i was at work.

bikeriderx said:
I guess I need to get my passport! :mrgreen:
Naw just get your enhanced drivers Lic... like a bunch of the other Michigan types have already done...talk to Chainsaw he can probablly give you more info

cycle junk said:
do they have a web site or email as the guy I deal with is a bit of a jurk.
nope just a phone number (shoot me a pm if ya want it)
marty is just way to busy to manage a website. :)

Was thinking about heading to Hutchs at Confederation Park in Hamilton at some point this weekend and riding the waterfront trail to Spencer Smith in Burlington, anybody interested in coming along?

Back