Construction of springer fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Construction of the springer fork

ilia-45 said:
To be a museum piece ,forks need to be polished,and these in their rough form :wink:

You are so right!!! I think you should scrap these and start over. I will be glad to take these defective ones off of your hands.

Captain Awesome said:
Those are gorgeous! Billet art
thanks man :mrgreen:
kingfish254 said:
ilia-45 said:
To be a museum piece ,forks need to be polished,and these in their rough form :wink:

You are so right!!! I think you should scrap these and start over. I will be glad to take these defective ones off of your hands.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your work is art.

The only problem is finding a frame worthy of these forks! Wait, you did that already!

These would sell in Dubai in no time! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

ilia-45 said:
reguardless, i dont think anyone would mind with how shinny it is or isnt, its construction of them is the real wow factor..
i like them the way they are XD
but they will be Godly after polishing..

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Your work is art.

The only problem is finding a frame worthy of these forks! Wait, you did that already!

Cheers,
Dr. T

i wonder how much stuff some people might sell to acquire one of these.. :lol:

iven said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
Your work is art.

Cheers,
Dr. T

i wonder how much stuff some people might sell to acquire one of these.. :lol:

Long as it met safety factor requirements to avoid lawsuits. Lol. I'm laughing Cuz that stuff look so thick and strong and heavy.

I can safely say that this is the most serious forks ever are made for a bicycle :wink:
and exterior finish it is a matter customer ,he can get it to chrome or paint, it depends on the project, I like it that way,without any coating :wink:

fabricated bronze bushings for rockers, anthers (plastic), rockers and prepared everything for assembly :wink:
gallery_4583_1429_19620.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_52380.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_38056.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_87085.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_45723.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_5772.jpg

:mrgreen:

I can really respect the time and effort that you have put forth into these things. They are gorgeous and probably the beefiest set of bicycle forks i have ever seen

Latest posts

Back