Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

I wonder how many entries we'll have this year?
The past few years there have typically been a little over 200 builds started and a little over 100 finished entries.

Anyone else having trouble getting to sleep from thinking about your build too much? 2-4 hours a night isn't going to cut it......:eek:
I admit it is taking longer to get the mind to shut down so I can sleep, but I just make it up on the other end most days by sleeping in... ;) Too many ideas and I can't build it yet!

Luke.

I'm probably the only one, but it's starting too soon for me.:13:

I could use another month to finish up on the Spaceliner Convertible and catch my breath before starting the build-off.

I was wondering about that. Your Spaceliner is really coming together so well right now. I would hate to see the build off effect that bike.

I wonder how many entries we'll have this year?
The past few years there have typically been a little over 200 builds started and a little over 100 finished entries.
I'm guesstimating around the same as the last build-off's...Many enter,but not all finish....:rofl:

RM, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say you should probably skip this BO. Take a break. You've done some great work lately. You deserve it. ahem

four days to go and I have a parts pile, (well, maybe a variable pile;)) a frame, and a possible concept!!!!!!! plus the theme song :rockout: what else could I need? uhm LOL:grin: anyone else as excited?:banana::113:

Troy

Latest posts

Back