L@@K~~ Monson, Mass - The Revival~~ Check in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Game times have changed to 2 and 4 so I will be there all morning!

C ya'll up there bright and early for DD and Donuts!

Oh yeah bikes and parts too!

joe

OK, Game times have changed to 2 and 4 so I will be there all morning!

C ya'll up there bright and early for DD and Donuts!

Oh yeah bikes and parts too!

joe

I'm not so sure I'll be there now... It's pretty certain I won't be getting to bed till about 4:30am. If I wake early enough, or decide not to sleep at all, I'll be there.

hope to see you all.

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it. I picked up a Varsity and a Pink Univega mtb from my neighbor to sell. the Univega is actually kind of cool. Suntour thumbies and brakes, Aria black annodized rims, did I mention its PINK

See you there, Bright and Surly!

I'll be there...no truck to fill up this year though...just sold it today :( But that is another story for another time.

Anywho, I will be there in the AM with the wife's van. Selling a few of my gems.

Ian, you gotta show up...

Graylock is in Sturbridge down the street. I will be in DD at first light. I have a gift card for that joint that a customer of mine tipped me. It's burning a hole in my pocket and I'm willin' to use it on my Rat Rod friends (with the secret "The Prisoner" salute )till it's gone. Yeah free coffee and donnuts for the rats. Help yourself, first come first serve, late commers get the rasberry :p .

Also my needs if anyone has that you can find and bring.
I talked to Rob about a rear reflector for my 52 Columbia, the one with the bumps on the outside, still need one. Also I need a chainguard in a sea green if anyone has one or in another color if thats all I can get. Thanks and smell that coffee brewing!

GL

We're coming up from CT and planning to be there by 9. If all goes well I could be earlier but my experience tells me all never goes well.

I'm bringing the Bicentennial Stingray, the 47 ladies cruiser and 1 or 2 others. Hopefully the weather holds for a ride... it was plenty chilly today.

Graylock I have that chainguard for you, but I haven't found the reflector yet- I know it's here somewhere...

--Rob

I'll be adding one more bike to the van load. Just pulled a 30's elgin motorbike from the New Ipswich dumps 1/2 an hour ago! :D

also got a Bridgestone ladies bike with rod brakes but there's just no room left in the van...

Graylock said:
Graylock is in Sturbridge down the street. I will be in DD at first light. I have a gift card for that joint that a customer of mine tipped me. It's burning a hole in my pocket and I'm willin' to use it on my Rat Rod friends (with the secret "The Prisoner" salute )till it's gone. Yeah free coffee and donnuts for the rats. Help yourself, first come first serve, late commers get the rasberry :p .
GL

What's the salute? How about I just say "It's not even 6:00am and I need coffee". :lol:

I'm new to RRB but I'll be there in a paid spot selling BMX and a few other misc. parts, etc. Stop by and say hello...oh yeah, and buy my stuff-LOL

I don't think I'll be bringing a rod to ride though- :?

Jamison

Ok, after reading through this thread I'm considering bringing a bike for the ride...what time does that usually go off?

As far as I kow I'm alone at my table selling so I need to be there so no one walks off with my parts, etc. However, if the ride goes off later i the day and sales are slow I might pack it in the truck and join you.

Jamison
203-623-3070

Danimal said:
Graylock said:
GL

What's the salute? How about I just say "It's not even 6:00am and I need coffee". :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Village_(The_Prisoner) item #6

be seeing you

GL

Danimal, I've got your stem.

Walker, I've got a rack for you.

Graylock, got NOTHING for you......Can I still get a coffee?

Jamison. Look for the tallest guy there and say hello. The tallest guy is usually me ;unless Dan is there. And he will be. Have fun. Any bike to ride will be acceptable. 8)

thatismytruck said:
Jamison. Look for the tallest guy there and say hello. The tallest guy is usually me ;unless Dan is there. And he will be. Have fun. Any bike to ride will be acceptable. 8)

The easy way to tell us apart is:

1) If you see someone who is really tall and very handsome, it's me.

2) If you see someone who is really tall, but kinda weird looking, it's Skip.

Oh yah ,indeed a very nice day, Good turnout of RRB'rs, not really that chilly but...
That free coffee was great GL, and that chainguard will see service on my AMF ,Walker,thank you.
Lookin forward to next business, Copake ?? Stevil
Sorry we bagged the ride but did ya see the rain !!??

Back