L@@K~~ Monson, Mass - The Revival~~ Check in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Ok gang, best show of the year last year with regards to turnout of RRB members (see prior post in this section. LEts hope the weather holds out and we get together for some doughnuts and coffee and find whatever treasures you can buy and sell! Check in if you are planning to go!

A ride up there or somewhere else around there can be planned or we can go by the seat of our pants (what we normally do anyway!)

Here are the specifics

13th Annual Late Winter Antique and Vintage Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

The show and swap will be held on:
Sunday, MARCH 28, 2010 at Memorial Hall on Rt 32 in Monson, MA
6am to 3pm
(Vendors may set up on Saturday after 12:00 noon)

IMPORTANT Parking and unloading instructions:
Fire lane on right side of the hall must be kept open per order of the fire dept.
Unload in front of Memorial Hall, then park across the street in the public parking area.
Please call ahead if you plan on displaying a bike for judging to reserve a spot.

Walker checking in. I missed the ride last year but I'm in for 2010. Looking forward to another sucessful swap meet and RRB meet and greet. It's spring cleaning time at my house so expect a packed van full of goodies for you guys to paw through.

I had so much fun last year, I'm hoping to go again this year. I think we should do same thing, and drive to Swillimantic to ride, eat and drink after the swap. Unless that doesn't work for the people coming from up north. In which case we'll have to find another town nearby to ride around.

I will be there. Gonna be another great day for NE Rat Rod Bikers.

This meeting is now called to order:

3monson0924.jpg

Please form a line along the right side of the road.

3monson0930.jpg

I'd like to thank you for all coming today, the organization needs your support:

3monson0921.jpg

After the meeting, we will break up into subcommittees for round table discussions:

3monson0916.jpg

Please report any suspicious movement in your area immediately:

3monson0938.jpg

See you all there!

3monson0908.jpg

--Rob

I am going with a trailer full of goodies, I will be on the Swapmeet side of the street in a paid spot

Guess I missed a good time last year BUT not this time. I'm in for the RRBers meeting and ride
there or nearby (back in CT.) Need to break in two bikes. CYA there.

WOW! I guess the RRB ain't gonna be represented as well this year, ;-((

but alas we will move forward!

I guess the economy and a renewed focus on our personal health has put our priorities straight.

Maybe the glut of local swaps has also dwindled some supply that vendors have too.

Oh well........ Lets RIDE!

Joe

I'll be there, and I can't wait! Always an awesome time to be had, and can't wait to see the turnout, and what turns up, this year! :mrgreen:

having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow, so it remains to be seen if I'll be up and amble by then. If I am, I hope to see you guys there.

I've started collecting, sorting and pricing stuff. There will be complete bikes, project bikes a $5.00 or less bin. I think i know what i'm bringing for a rider (it will be for sale though so might be hitching). I coming down from the far North so a local Monson ride would be nice versus forging further South. My $ .02 worth.

Wow, IAN hope they fix you up okay. That kinda repair is gonna put ya down for awhile.
Weeks of rehab , huh? Anyway good luck and take care.

yeshoney said:
WOW! I guess the RRB ain't gonna be represented as well this year, ;-((

but alas we will move forward!

I guess the economy and a renewed focus on our personal health has put our priorities straight.

Maybe the glut of local swaps has also dwindled some supply that vendors have too.

Oh well........ Lets RIDE!

Joe

I don't knoe Joe, I think there will be a good turn out. I think all the "usual" locals will be there, plus some of the RRB'ers. Though I'm not sure we can ever beat last years turnout (or last years show thread).

I'm making a push to finish lat years build off bike before then. After all, Monson it where I picked it up from Ian. Looks a whole lot different now!

Dan

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow, so it remains to be seen if I'll be up and amble by then. If I am, I hope to see you guys there.
Well I hope everything went well for you, Ian.......It's Tuesday night, so I know you won't be reading this. Oxycontin and Percocet work wonders. Hope you have a nice recliner, it's going to be a while before you sleep on your back..OH!...Don't drink beer with the Oxy and Percs, for some reason it makes your head "bob" (uncontrollable) and you can't stop drooling.

Skip,

Do let us know how he is doing.

Joe

thatismytruck said:
"Talked" to Ian last night about 8PM. he said he was fine.

This morning, not so much. I'll keep you guys posted.

Back