Midwest Bike Swap... April 25th Haysville, Ks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see what I can do about riding up to ks for the weekend...I have been wanting to take a road trip.maybe I can stock up on build off 5 parts while I'm there. What do you think Cameron, is this going to be worth a weekend of my life...

Cody stopped by and bought some of the best of my stock after the garage sale today. But don't worry, I keep finding more and more stuff. Sunday is just a couple days away, if you want a jump on everybody else swing by the house tomorrow for my garage sale. You don't want your treasure going home with someone who won't appreciate it as much as you would.

65rat said:
i think I need them :mrgreen:
All you have to do is say please.... Oh and fork over some green. Or we can trade... I enjoy a good trade more than money. If you click on my links of My Bikes.... the 1941 Colson is what the fenders came off of.

Rat Rod said:
Take plenty of photos!!! :D
I plan on it.

Pretty excited. Our first real swapmeet in this area. We've made feeble attempts at it before as part of our Art Of The Bicycle show but nothing like this.

Hope the old adage is true "One man's trash..." I'm loaded up and ready to go.

Well, the vans full.
About 20 bikes, a few with rat bike possibilities, even a skip tooth Western Flyer, several girls bikes. A couple of mountian bikes including one with the automatic shift, a stair stepper pedal bike, a few road bikes, a few kids bikes.
Some cool stuff to make in to headlights and tailights. Lots of wheels, no s-2s, some s-7s and s-5s, several frames, lots of misc parts. Lots of the stuff is rusty and crusty.
And whats left of my box of USA name plate license plates.
Hope this load of stuff doesn't shift around in the drive to the swap meet, if it does I may have to cut the top off of the van to get it out.
See ya there.

Truck and trailer are loaded despite a sudden cloud burst in the middle of loading. When I was done loading my stuff to sell I realized I didn't have room to safely load the Flatliner. I want to try to fit it in so I can get some lines laid down. I several riders, projects, and various parts to sell or trade. See you guys in the morning.

In the cab
b68ab802.jpg

In the bed
5ddf30e7.jpg

6e8bfd74.jpg

In the Trailer
59322c19.jpg

751d19fc.jpg

13ba0b06.jpg

Back