Monson/Palmer MA. Swap Meet March 23

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is from Google:
Three Rivers is a village and former census-designated place in the town of Palmer in Hampden County, Massachusetts.

The correct address is located in the original posting.

Looking ahead to finally making it to a Monson!

But it's not a Monson. That was a swap meet ,half outside in the cold and half
in a warm old hall. You'd wonder where's the best deal,how do I get a spot inside, will Jim catch me selling outta my car,will there be a D&S award ,who
will weather the late winter cold and show up???
Now,does this new location have a trail to ride later in the day and watering hole worthy of the NERRB ?...Stevil

Maybe I'll sell something out of my car. Or just walk around drinking coffee (with Caramel Baileys???) and visiting my NERRBs.

I have the D&S award! I'm ready to pass it on. I know who's gonna get it, but they have to be there! :thumbsup:

Stevil said:
Now,does this new location have a trail to ride later in the day and watering hole worthy of the NERRB ?...Stevil
Good question, Steve!

Does anyone have an answer to this question; as an afternoon/after swap ride to a local watering hole would be a great way to end a NERRB day!

In the previous post, I guess my question should have been premised with – Is anyone familiar with the surrounding area?

How would you guys feel about a Post Swap Insect Ride?

I'm in - don't know what I'm bringing, yet - its weather dependent.

Back