Monson/Palmer MA. Swap Meet March 23

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm Breakfast. I am fasting right now in anticipation! Got a seat for "Naked and Afraid" bike so it is completely ridable, although I am looking for a better period correct one. and YES Dan, wads of cash and early arrival are GUARANTEED! :dance2::rockout:

if I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't have asked the question. i'll make sure I pass by your display.

I thought you had heard something about it maybe not happening. There has not been a ton of promotion for this swap so I would not have been surprised if you did hear it was cancelled. Trucks loaded...see y'all in the morning!

Just got back from the show, not bad but a little smaller to me than at Monson. Only took a few pics. It was good to see everyone! :thumbsup: Thanks again ZygoteLittle for the wheel. I already mounted a tire on it to see what it will look like! :rofl:

The winner of the D&S award! :banana:

Great to see all the "usual suspects" today. I sold a few things, bought a couple of things and actually managed to come home with some money in my pocket. I didn't take any pics there but did snap a couple pictures of my new acquisitions when I got them home-

Nice finds, Brian. That Colson was the first bike that caught my eye when walking in.

That was fun. Thanks for the D&S award Nick. Looking forward to adding to it, and bequeathing it to someone else next year.

I bought 3 sets of bars, a Sugino crank and chainring (I think they look good on vintage bikes), and a brand new roll top waterproof pannier that converts to a backpack.

And we finally got in our Freeze Your Beep Off ride in. Joe's hands were blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re welcome, Nick!

Breakfast time before the Freeze Your Beep Off !
BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA001_zps4a9c1d35.jpg

Yes, it was cold and yes, we froze our beeps off!
BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA008_zpsb042af60.jpg

BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA007_zpsdea85393.jpg

BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA012_zps152c6541.jpg

A bundle of NERRB’s
BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA003_zps17be3e42.jpg

Miss Fit’s new saddle in Mr. Green; it’ll be reupholstered in black in order to finish the Café Racer look.
BikeSwap32314FallsRiverMA014_zpsa6554a9e.jpg

It was great seeing, riding and being with you all again; this winter has made it difficult for us to get together – but with the riding season starting, we’ll have another year to look forward to!

Peace and take care of yourselves!

Yes, I think the cold weather kept a few of those who are not quite as hardy, home by the fire. I would say it got colder as the morning wore on due to diminished sunshine and a brisk breeze. The breakfast was outstanding and the ability to kick back and chat in some warmth was a welcome addition. Monson was good, but I think this venue was better. No parking issues on the street and it was easy to get to. I picked up a Girls Raleigh, 3TTT stem and a couple of smalls. Oh yeah, forgot that I got a seat for the Naked & Afraid bike. Already modified it and mounted it. Nice to see all the NERRBS! The ride was brief but proved a short glimpse of what future rides will bring this summer! Where is the warmth?

I agree with Joe. I like that venue. The AmVet people were really nice.

I would really like to make Laconia. I thought since I sold all my motorcycles I'd never go there again, but Walker is genius doing it on a bicycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back