Monson/Palmer MA. Swap Meet March 23

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm nearly certain I'll be there. I'll bring a bike to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there weather premitting, with a J C Higgins to ride and a need for a
cruiser wheel laced with internal multispeed hub.Also want to talk about
air-cooled vw engines...Stevil

How much snow is there in that part of MA; are there beater-bike conditions?

I will not be setting up but I do have a few things currently for sale that I could bring if there was any interest-

Huffy. $125 complete or I can part out if interest. Has a Bendix 2-speed with shifter.

20" RoadMaster $40

53/54 Shelby $100

Siebert trike made in Gardner Mass- $25

I'll be listin' more stuff in the next couple of days.

Last edited:
The only thing I'm looking for is a front 26" wheel. Rusty would be great.:grin: Let me know if anyones got one. I got a few things to trade.

Stevil said:
I'll be there weather premitting, with a J C Higgins to ride and a need for a
cruiser wheel laced with internal multispeed hub.Also want to talk about
air-cooled vw engines...Stevil
I have an SA internal 3-speed w/chain and cable section, all it needs is the shifter; it’s laced onto a 26X1 3/8 inch wheel. If you think you can make use of it, let me know.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
The only thing I'm looking for is a front 26" wheel. Rusty would be great. Let me know if anyones got one. I got a few things to trade.
I found a rusty one w/cobwebs in the stacks!

I’ll be looking for an old cruiser chain guard.

According to NECN, it’ll be 36-degrees and partly cloudy on Sunday – coolish for a ride, but doable if there isn’t any precipitation.

Ready for riding!

Is there any snow on the ground there?

The chosen steed if it’s dry and we have fair weather: :D
MantaRay6_zps1be7b8ab.jpg

My brother and I will be swinging through, but we probably won't be bringing anything to ride in order to leave space in the car in case we find something we just HAVE to have.

So what time are you freaks showing up?

I'm going to sleep in a bit, plan on leaving RI at 5:30 to be there for 6:45ish. Im bringing a couple of things to sell so I need time to set up or else I wouldn't even be there that early. It is supposed to start at 7:30 but we all know what that means ;)

Back