NERRB NoHo Sort’a Freeze Your Beep Off Spring Ride Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this have been a stupid idea?

• Total voters
Sorry guys. I was in Deham , Mass for my daughters hockey tournament. No way to recon from there.

Note the date change.

Who's in?

...I'd be down for a night bike trail ride during the week if that's what it takes. I have lights out the wazoo I can loan if everyone doesn't have their own.

...I'd be down for a night bike trail ride during the week if that's what it takes. I have lights out the wazoo I can loan if everyone doesn't have their own.
We can ride on the scheduled date of Sunday the 26th, or sooner, on a Tuesday night if you want – I too have been jonesin’ for a ride – it might just be the two of us – I’m alright with that!

Let’s ride!

Sorry boys. I'm not a winter bike rider. I hate the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just put on a hat and coat w/a matching pair shorts! You'll stay warm by shivering! ;)

Last edited:
With the weather warming-up as it has been over the last few days, are the trails there in NoHo in shape for cycling? Who can do a recon of the area?

We’ll ride if it is dry and cold, but NOT if there are ice patches, or if there is precipitation of any type.

Hopefully, we'll be able to ride - even if it's just one or two of us!

I too have lights for night rides. What are your thoughts on riding next Tuesday night, Jan 21st or the following, Jan 28th?

Considering the fact that we are now finally having one of our “Old School” New England winters (it’s about time!), the Freeze Your BEEP Off has been moved to the last Sunday in February (frostbite – bites!).

Last edited:
Sounds good Jose. That should work for me.

Cool Ian, looking forward to riding with you and our fellow NERRB’s again.

Ah,the Sun was coming out for Sunday but okay... I'll hang on til end of Feb.
Marked up the calender. So now if you're free, come see Jim Barnard's new
rock band this Sat at the Well in Cromwell !!! The Melonfarmers,.. yea !...Stevil

Nine pm, Wanda and Steve replaced by two guys,per their facebook page.
Wanda will be watching and having a good time with Doug. Jim is good but
Mark is excellent on guitar. Worthy night out...Stevil

I heard about the new lineup. Looking forward to it. I believe I will be there.

enyry2yd.jpg

Me n Stevil rockin out at The Well listening to the Melon Farmers

Woot

Back