NEW YEARS DAY RIDE SACTO DOWNTOWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets kick the new year off right and ride. meet up at suzies downtown sacto round 9 am and roll where ever the wind takes us. this is done along with sensor's ride down in chico so if u are closer that way then go for it. there are a few rides like this going on round the country so lets get it together. see yall there!!!

.... dude i wish i could make it but im having shoulder surgery on the 28th but if i can make it down to show support i will so everyone pull together and do this ride it would be cool to see it happen every year

that sucks good luck ted with the surgery no fun having to go under the knife. well who else is in?

Your club will be there! I want to invite everyone in the area to come ride with us. Come on guys, where you at? We want to make this HUGE and we'll post some photos up too. :D

No bad weather stops us! We're riding! Where is everyone at? We want this ride to be HUGE! I still havn't decided which bike to bring?? Hmmmmmm........Trike,stretch,cruiser,....

we roll rain or shine i still aint washed my jacket dont feel like taking the buttons off :mrgreen:

Bump for more riders!!!!! Where you at?

im bring two stretchies

Awesome! I'm still undecided. I've been test riding all my bikes to see which ones need tinkering. I'm narrowed it down to 3 now. :D

We arn't bringing parts to sell but feel free if you want to bring stuff. I'm going to try and see if I can get that tv show good day sacramento to come out and do a story on our bikes.
I found that picture on the internet. I don't know who he is but he's my idol that's for sure!! I love front engine dragsters. Back when racing wasn't all computerized and safe like it is now.

thanks dude for the post. slick when i first saw it i thought it was one of tommy ivo's cars but i am not sure. looks like a dragmaster chassis but beyond that iduno. and a big freakin bump!!!!!!!!

Ya no kidding man. Where are all the valley riders at? I know of at least a handfull on this site that havn't responded. I guess they will be hungover or they won't brave the weather. Ya, i'm calling you out!!
Just finished my latest project. It's all bare metal (including the seat pan) and I had to test ride it in the rain today. Nothing some sandpaper can't fix right? It's very comfortable to ride and i'm going to bring it on the ride so come check it out everybody! Be there or be an L7
(square you dork!!)

Back