NEW YEARS DAY RIDE SACTO DOWNTOWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures from the Goodday sac tv show lobby and some of our ride. Thanks to all the HARDCORE bikers who actually RODE in the drizzle. Especially the guys with no fenders! There's a lot of pictuers so give t some time to load.
Photo136smaller.jpg
Photo137smaller.jpg
Photo138smaller.jpg
Photo139smaller.jpg
Photo140smaller.jpg
Photo141smaller.jpg
Photo142smaller.jpg
Photo143smaller.jpg
Photo144smaller.jpg
Photo146smaller.jpg
Photo147smaller.jpg
Photo148smaller.jpg

Photo153smaller.jpg

Photo154smaller.jpg

Photo151smaller.jpg

We are always looking for riders that don't mind getting a little wet in the rain. :D I ride rain or shine.

slick said:
We are always looking for riders that don't mind getting a little wet in the rain. :D I ride rain or shine.
The ride downtown would not have been an issue, but my ride from Carmichael to downtown and then back again was what I was having issues with. Too far to go in bad weather. I need to get a bike rack for my car BAD! :x

Toss it inside? Take the front wheel off? Just some ideas. We'd love to have you cruise with us man. Maybe one of the local members could even pick you up?? I'm from Modesto so that won't work? :oops:

when sensor came to rides from yuba city he brought his bike all taken apart in his honda accord. as far as driving in the bad weather i drove my 63 falcon from galt to the ride. come on out and roll with us!!

Hey there Greg. Glad to know.
There are many portuguese spread around the world and the USA are no exception. I think that they are very concentrated in Newark.
Silva, along with Costa and one or two more are the most commom last names in Portugal.
Do you know where you grandfather was from?
Keep rollin

Hum...
We have two groups of islands: Madeira and Azores
Madeira: two islands (Madeira and Porto Santo) and two other sub-groups of small deserted islands (Desertas and Selvagens)
The Azores: nine islands (Corvo, Flores, São Miguel, São Jorge, Graciosa, Faial, Pico, Terceira and Santa Maria).
I cannot recall any Verde Island.. Maybe you got the name confused with any of the above?
Keep rollin'

Yep, my mom has passed also, but she was born in the 50's. The late 1800's and early 1900's are moments of massive immigration of portuguese to the American Continent, mainly USA and Brasil. Many returned with great fortunes.
It's awsome to find one's roots, right?
Hey, I've checked out your site (Pedal Grinders) and really digged it.. How could I become a member of the club?
Keep rollin

stocksucks said:
Yep, my mom has passed also, but she was born in the 50's. The late 1800's and early 1900's are moments of massive immigration of portuguese to the American Continent, mainly USA and Brasil. Many returned with great fortunes.
It's awsome to find one's roots, right?
Hey, I've checked out your site (Pedal Grinders) and really digged it.. How could I become a member of the club?
Keep rollin
TO GET IN THE CLUB YOU NEED TO RIDE WITH US AND COME TO MEETINGS.THAT MAY BE A LIL HARD FOR YOU .LETS TALK TO KARFER ABOUT YOU STARTING A PORTUGAL CHAPTER OF THE PEDAL GRINDERS .

Back