NEW YEARS DAY RIDE SACTO DOWNTOWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well greg came by and i helped him set up his shifter so he is good to go. i pulled the hooligan out and dusted it off then we went for a short ride to make sure all was good. i did not like the huge rip in my way old NOS rear tire so the hooligan now has white walls. see yall there and i double dog dare you guys and galls to show

Even better news! The tv show Good Day Sac will be there filming us for there morning show so if you wanna be a ham on tv come on out!! :D :D Anyone who wants to be on tv MUST be there before 9 am. I'm encouraging everyone to come out for this!

You better buddy. Do you need a girls bike for your lady friend you brought out to mike's swap? I have a prewar cadillac girls bike that rides like new. Fulll fendered and the brakes stop on a dime. Has new tires too so no problems cruising.

Last BUMP !!!

damp, Chilly morning, it was nice to meet some local bike junkies. look forward to the next ride, maybe mother nature will be on our side next time

GREAT job representing "yourself", your club, and the Hobby!..Nice going.

VERY COOL :shock: Can I have a Pedal Grinders shirt or jacket :| PLEASE :shock:

This time around it was slick, greg and someone else who got the pictures in. I didn't have my camera with me at the studio or on the ride itself.

we are going to start working on a pedal grinder support shirt. thanks for the comments it was fun!!

I've got dial up so it may be awhile before I can responds like I know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Thanks you guys ever so much for getting out and riding! Haven't heard of any of the guys regretting that they rode today.

I'm gonna work on a section of our website portion to post all the pics and info together on a few pages. I'll let you know when it's completed. I'll be working on it the next couple of days (opening emails, stealing pics and building pages!)

Funny things is everyone seemes to be waiting for next New Years already! :lol:
Thanks Again!

Just finished loading about 10 minutes ago. So far my favorite news report EVER! :wink:
Some of our vids are starting to show up so hopefully I can start posting ours, but rest asured, you guys got so much respect from me that you single handedly made this whole thing worthwhile!
Krusher better be wearing Dependz when he watches ..... cause he's gonna .......!
Thank you very much!
Already posted the link over on FBN

I'm gonna create a website page for all the different pics from all the different groups and individuals who rode. But for now hopefully this will do.

Back