NEW YEARS DAY RIDE SACTO DOWNTOWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Greg and Stocksucks you guys should try SKYPE.com that could work for your meetings and it would be cool to see the Grinders grow world wide 8)

yep click the link in my sig that will take you to the club forum. dang an over seas chapter hmmmm. well i really dig that motorized bike you are doing.

i am gonna play with that but it took all i knew to get the forum going and even then aj had to step in and make it pretty for us.

greg66 said:
stocksucks said:
I would karfer, if only we were'nt separated by the Atlantic Ocean... I live in Portugal :D
MY GRANDFATHER ON MY MOM'S SIDE CAME HERE FROM PORTUGAL . LETS SEE SOME PICS. OF BIKES FROM THERE. IS SILVA A COMMON NAME IN PORTUGAL ?

I gotcha beat Greg. My great grandparents came to this country My paternal grandfather is almost full blooded Spanish, My paternal grandmother is full blooded Portuguese, and my maternal grandparents are full blooded Portuguese.

M.Martian said:
greg66 said:
stocksucks said:
I would karfer, if only we were'nt separated by the Atlantic Ocean... I live in Portugal :D
MY GRANDFATHER ON MY MOM'S SIDE CAME HERE FROM PORTUGAL . LETS SEE SOME PICS. OF BIKES FROM THERE. IS SILVA A COMMON NAME IN PORTUGAL ?

I gotcha beat Greg. My great grandparents came to this country My paternal grandfather is almost full blooded Spanish, My paternal grandmother is full blooded Portuguese, and my maternal grandparents are full blooded Portuguese.
M.MARTIAN DON'T FORGET ABOUT SLICK HE IS PART PORTUGUESE TO.

Yes sir I am. Portugese and spanish and some other mutt stuff thrown in there! :D

stocksucks said:
Martian, do you know where your grandmother was from here in Portugal?

I'm not sure what parts of Portugal my family is from. Will have to try and find out for sure. If I remember correctly, somewhere near the coast.

greg66 said:
WE NEED TO GET SOME LINGUICA FROM PORTUGAL :!:
:lol: :lol: I can send you some if you want to. I live in a rural area and so we have lots of home made cheese, bread that is cooked in traditional hovens and linguiça :lol:
Tell us about that location Martian.
Keep rollin

I say you can be a member if you feed us well! :D Sounds YUMMY!

good tv spot guys!
now im just curious but didnt pedal grinders used to be a bike/car club? i was just wondering since karfers jacket has pedal grinders b.c./c.c. but in the pics i saw those just had b.c.(yeah i know....i have way to much time if i notice things like that :lol: )....
file.php

Photo138smaller.jpg

either way thanks for braving the rain and riding :mrgreen:

YO !,rams horns on the hooligan 8) nice ., man i want that bike !

Buy it! It's for sale. Heck, Adam might even make you an honorary member of the club!

sensor said:
good tv spot guys!
now im just curious but didnt pedal grinders used to be a bike/car club? i was just wondering since karfers jacket has pedal grinders b.c./c.c. but in the pics i saw those just had b.c.(yeah i know....i have way to much time if i notice things like that :lol: )....
file.php

Photo138smaller.jpg

either way thanks for braving the rain and riding :mrgreen:
YES YOU ARE RITE SENSOR .WE DROPED THE CAR CLUB AND ARE A BIKE CLUB ONLY.

Back