Project Krate-Ray MILK KRATE FINISHED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Project Krate-Ray UPDATE 11/16

No, not a coconut. Not even a fruit or vegatable.

lol Casper ghost!
Casper-Friendly-Ghost-1.jpg

milk krate!!!

Ah, you got it! I was hoping to get it done before anyone guessed. I think in the future I might build a brown "chocolate milk krate" to match.

2%, I've got the blue/white seat, blue glitter grips, and blue flag caps. I would like to find white stingray grips though and do white cables, just have a minimal amount of blue on the bike. I almost bought a blue grasshopper slick for the back but thought it would look goofy.

Maybe I'll just bombcan this one pink and do a "strawberry milk krate" for a trifecta.
bikes084.jpg

if you do a spoiled/expired milk krate let me know...I have a set of grey fuzzy fenders!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That sounds like a name for a bad 80's band "the grey fuzzy fenders"

That's awesome Greg! I need to take some photoshop classes from you. I'm definitely building a chocolate krate in the future, but it's cool to see what a strawberry would look like.

schwinn actually did come out with a pink krate. It was called the Gay Ghost! They never mass produced it though, because the bike was considered rude. and I did see that someone made a brown "butt picker" krate once...still cant wait to see the milk krate.

necessaryevil said:
Ah, you got it! I was hoping to get it done before anyone guessed. I think in the future I might build a brown "chocolate milk krate" to match.
YES, I am good! Great idea, I like it!

Re: Project Krate-Ray UPDATE 12/4 "Milk Krate"

Finally got time to draw up the vinyl stickers and have my local sign shop cut them out. I just need to find paint for the chainguard to match the powdercoating on the frame. Also got a disc brake back wheel on the way from yeshoney. She's almost done.
bikes-20.jpg

Re: Project Krate-Ray UPDATE 12/4 "Milk Krate"

Finished painting, laying the vinyl, and clearing the chainguard. I had to make the stingray text bigger for the vinyl cutter, but it still looks allright.
bikes091-1.jpg

bikes092-1.jpg

Back