RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend Carrie informed me today that she'll be closing shop at the end of the month.
Obviously I'm saddened by this, specially since I don't know if I'll be home before then.

Since I don't know what all parts I have, versus what I might need to order; I'm hoping for the best.

For you in central Ohio, this is a good time to get to Lancaster.
Lancaster Bicycle is selling everything 30% off.

That's sad news. I'm always sorry to hear of a local bicycle shop closing, no matter where it is located.

I feel for you my brother. I'm sure you have built a relationship with the shop and it's staff over the years. My condolences.

That's sad news. I'm always sorry to hear of a local bicycle shop closing, no matter where it is located.

I feel for you my brother. I'm sure you have built a relationship with the shop and it's staff over the years. My condolences.
Thanks.

The shop was started by my friend Dan. He passed away a few years back, his wife Carrie kept it going for as long as she could. But it just came time to shut down.

Carrie and I are friends, so I still have that.

Been following your build for a while, bikes with bodywork always catch my eye.I'm very sorry to hear about ANY BIKE SHOP closing, I live on Long Island and they have been dropping like flies around here. What a loss. Anyway, good luck, you got a lot done already

My friend Carrie informed me today that she'll be closing shop at the end of the month.
Obviously I'm saddened by this, specially since I don't know if I'll be home before then.

Since I don't know what all parts I have, versus what I might need to order; I'm hoping for the best.

For you in central Ohio, this is a good time to get to Lancaster.
Lancaster Bicycle is selling everything 30% off.

I happen to be in Ohio right now, but in Cleveland. Don't think I can make it down to Lancaster this trip :(

Seen this and just thought of your build
2.jpeg

Any progress?

Not sure why that pic is locked down. I did a screen capture for you. I am not quite sure if that was the one I saw before or not. But it is cool nonetheless.
It makes me want to see your build even more.

moonship.png

You pull that off my beer-named-thespian, and you will have an OddJob Award in the bag! Wow!

I prefer the original from The BOSS

Back