"RU" Slammed? (Done?)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "RU" Slammed?

KOTA said:
First off thanks for the opinions...Cause I'm not sure. (all your fault cman :wink: )
I hate being implicated. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But since I am, match the angle of the rear rack.

Rat Rod said:
If Ed Roth had a Spaceliner.... :wink:
Thanks!....That's what I've been aiming for!

Okay. I think I might have it figured out. I originally wanted to match the angle of the ORANGE line, just to steep of an angle. Then I figured if I can't match it, just go STRAIGHT out....I just realized I CAN match (not really in the pic shown) the YELLOW line, with the GREEN. This way here I can keep some type of symmetry from front to back. Same angle, same style braces....Of course you realize I'm gonna have to think about it and keep looking at it for at LEAST one day (maybe two). :lol:
013-4.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
Thats MONEY !!!!! :wink:

Thanks!.........I didn't want to send a "kid" out on a krate like it was. :lol: :lol:
I promised "schwinnray69" he can ride it all he wants, at the Monson swap.....Might be little safer now

herr_rudolf, :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the way It "HIT" me. But I couldn't get the tape to stick in the COLD....And the ORANGE lines will match, just opposite angles. :wink:

kota_bike_2.jpg

I just set them up by "eye"....Drawing lines like that, might make it seem like I know what I'm doing. And you can see by the pic, I got a short attention span. :lol:
THANKS!

You continue to impress and inspire me Kota, so please don't take this as anything more than thinking out loud on my part.....

21463921.jpg

...because its far easier for me to "think" it on paper than to build it myself.

I love the bent fork and raked stance on your bike. It's screaming at me with ideas and I wanted to share. :)

PS: On second thought....my forks may be a little too "freakish" for the classic lines of that frame.

feuerdog..That is VERY VERY COOL. I'm gonna save your pic (our pic :lol:)...I've got two more frames like that one............HEY! Who stole my apes?

KOTA said:
...and you can see by the pic, I got a short attention span. :lol:

That just cracked me up.. I laughed so hard my sore throat which was healing rather well is back again... THANKS.
That game is called 'Tic tac toe' right? Don't ask me why but over here we call that 'Butter cheese and eggs'...
:wink:

herr_rudolf said:
Don't ask me why but over here we call that 'Butter cheese and eggs'...
:wink:
Over HERE...We call that an "omelette".

As long as you don't call my bike.....Fromage-eee :lol:

KOTA said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Thats MONEY !!!!! :wink:

Thanks!.........I didn't want to send a "kid" out on a krate like it was. :lol: :lol:
I promised "schwinnray69" he can ride it all he wants, at the Monson swap.....Might be little safer now
Can't wait :shock: :shock: One of my favorite builds of yours :wink:

Forks done.

014-2.jpg

Thanks! But more like a pain in the butt.........BUTT they give the bike a nice line from front to back, or back to front. :roll:

Yeah...They're holding the forks in place. :lol: ..........You interested?

Those were the left over parts from my new knee, the LEFT side anyway.........But somewhere (not telling), there's an old lady walking in a circle, cause I needed parts for the RIGHT side.

Latest posts

Back