"RU" Slammed? (Done?)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!

WOW! that thing is wild! Reminds me of a late 60's Muscle car like my buddies 69 GTO that had 50's series tires on wide Cragars int ha back and cut coils in front with pie tins up front. When that thing lit up the tires the front end got real light and you'd swear it was off the ground. His license plate was "No Peak" meaning unlimited RPM's at the top end. I say "Bit Chen"

Joe

Thanks "guys", for the positive comments!......Here's another pic. I'd like to do a post in the Gallery, just to much SNOW to shoot something different. :roll: ....This bike never photographed well (I'm sure it's ME). In my opinion this bike looks a lot better in person, then in pics.
When I started to re-do this one, I asked myself: "If Rat Fink was gonna ride a bike, besides an Electra, what would it LOOK like? ....I gotta get a life. What 57 yr. old man would go to bed asking himself that question? :lol:

006-16.jpg

KOTA said:
Thanks "guys", for the positive comments!......Here's another pic. I'd like to do a post in the Gallery, just to much SNOW to shoot something different. :roll: ....This bike never photographed well (I'm sure it's ME). In my opinion this bike looks a lot better in person, then in pics.
When I started to re-do this one, I asked myself: "If Rat Fink was gonna ride a bike, besides an Electra, what would it LOOK like? ....I gotta get a life. What 57 yr. old man would go to bed asking himself that question? :lol:

006-16.jpg
this is my new computer backround :mrgreen:

masterpoop63 said:
KOTA said:

006-16.jpg
this is my new computer backround :mrgreen:
WHOA :shock: I just changed mine to this too :mrgreen:

Thanks again!.I've posted some pics in the Gallery section.

Re: "RU" Slammed?

I like this bike! Slammed on front but looking like a cape on the back! sweeeet!
KOTA said:
First off thanks for the opinions...Cause I'm not sure. (all your fault cman :wink: )
It's hard to see them on a whole bike shot, but here they are....Did ya know electrical tape a painting tape don't stick very well in 19 degrees.
012-5.jpg

015-2.jpg

They'd have to be cut some more. But before I do that....

Back