some people are just plain nuts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ratina said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Collectible-bike-Made-USA-Murray-Heart-Breaker-girls-bmx-bicycle-1992-/290662702999?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43acd8df97

:roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Collectable? If you collect those you are really hard up for something to do. I find those all the time for under $5 at the local second hand store and most times leave them there.

BBC is local to me. Don't even get me started. Oh, the stories I have. I am amazed they manage decent feedback on eBay, because they have quite the opposite reputation when dealing with customers in the flesh. I am specifically speaking of the used and vintage department. I haven't had many interactions with any other departments.

Still, its kind of a fun place to visit. They have quite the collection. I view it as more of a museum than a store.

I actually haven't seen little Murray's like that around here just the adult bikes, while looking at that sticker above the bottom bracket that little bike is from 1997 not 1992.

outskirtscustoms said:
Collectable? If you collect those you are really hard up for something to do. I find those all the time for under $5 at the local second hand store and most times leave them there.

Wow, I wish I'd know they were $200 bikes, I've given a couple away recently, I really could've used $400 since these are so collectable. :shock:

Back