STAMPED METAL LICENSE PLATE QUESTION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another option...

rrblp2.gif

Now you are talking. I like that 2nd option now just need a blank space for customization :wink: :wink:

I too would like to see them #'d

Could you make some blank in the middle so we could # or customize it to our liking, maybe like the 1st option but leave off member. I would buy several of them, I Promise

I like the 2nd ones size better maybe web add rather than "Forum Member" ?

The only problem with leaving a blank for someone to stamp something in it is if someone doesn't want to stamp anything in it.

I'd also like to keep from ripping off the H.A.M.B.'s ideas with this tag. Was mainly going for the vintage bicycle plate look.

Steve what if you had them both ways, some blank, some with Member. Kind of like having 2 colors of shirts

KZ1000 said:
Steve what if you had them both ways, some blank, some with Member. Kind of like having 2 colors of shirts

If money were no object...I'd probably consider it. :)

The minimum order I can place with a single design is 100 plates....and I guarantee I'll be sitting on most of them for years....ha ha! :lol:

Hey Steve, what if you had some vinyl numbers made that could be stuck under MEMBER. A sheet of numbers 0-9 maybe three of ea. number, so everybody could put thier member number on them. Kind of like the plastic license plates you can buy at Wal-mart and the price go's up.

dos cruiser said:
Hey Steve, what if you had some vinyl numbers made that could be stuck under MEMBER. A sheet of numbers 0-9 maybe three of ea. number, so everybody could put thier member number on them. Kind of like the plastic license plates you can buy at Wal-mart and the price go's up.
Something like this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KZ1000 said:
I too would like to see them #'d

Could you make some blank in the middle so we could # or customize it to our liking, maybe like the 1st option but leave off member....

Ditto. Not to be negative but without some sort of serialization capability you may as well make bumper stickers. Looks more like an "ad" to me. My opinion, leave out "member" as KZ1000 said, leaving a black area in the middle. From there we can make it into whatever we want. A person could artisticly scratch off the black to reveal text and letters or pictures. Or make a sticker or have one made to fill in the area. It could be engraved. Lots of things come to mind that are custom which is a reflection of what this site is all about. It would not reseble the HAMB plates because each one would be unique. Just my two cents.

Back