The King of Cowley County has left the building.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The King of Cowley County with Garcia Springer

Every time I walk by the bike there is another dirty fingerprint on it and it is slowly driving me insane. I guess I might hit it with a gloss clear and see if that keeps the dirt off of it.

Got home and joined the King and the Garcia for thhe first time to see what happened. I think the white is here to stay.
a92af57c.jpg

653f7fbe.jpg

06be3e8f.jpg

a4c28f99.jpg

A couple shots of the modified rockers
b3542468.jpg

be0c2144.jpg

Thoughts from the peanut gallery? I bought this from aka_locojoe at the swap meet a few weeks ago. It was hand painted by one of his neighbors.
f3a4419a.jpg

7dbd6c01.jpg

Got home and joined the King and the Garcia for thhe first time to see what happened. I think the white is here to stay.
a92af57c.jpg

653f7fbe.jpg

06be3e8f.jpg

a4c28f99.jpg

A couple shots of the modified rockers
b3542468.jpg

be0c2144.jpg

Thoughts from the peanut gallery? I bought this from aka_locojoe at the swap meet a few weeks ago. It was hand painted by one of his neighbors.
f3a4419a.jpg

7dbd6c01.jpg

the peanut gallery thinks that looks mucho safer. :)

i just know how much it hurts to loose a front wheel, followed by a short flight over the bars.

Got the first few coats of paint on the forks today before it started raining. Had to get all the parts into the garage and didn't get a chance to get any pics. Teal plates and white legs, white plates and teal legs, all teal with white accents???

Nice work on the "Garcia". The paint on the forks should probably match the forks -so white with teal plates.

what was the point of the chains? they look kinda like reigns or somethin. :)

ah. the springs are just sitting in there im guessing?

The frame has been repainted white and the gloss clear has been shot. I will let it cure for a few days and then lay the scallops down again. The forks are painted and waiting for the accent paint.

Re: The King of Cowley County, The Monark-y

That sweet old lady got stripped down so all her precious parts could join the King.

Had some down time so the reflector went from this

94c7c1f2.jpg

to this

07cf2752.jpg

bc674c6d.jpg

I am really thinking I might pay the copper plater another visit.

Re: The King of Cowley County, The Monark-y

Soooooo does this mean that your Garcia springer forks are gunna be replaced by the truss rod forks :?: if so i think that would be a nice touch and those finders are awesome.
overall great find

Back