Touch of Trash - Finished!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Touch of Trash - FINISHED!!!!

Well, here it is. Hope you like the finished product.
IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

Re: Touch of Trash!

jalopyjimmy13 said:
really kool n alll the details are great and you put a card mount on there right on man just killer good job :mrgreen:

Thanks! I'm happy to finally be finished. The next build's gonna be a simple one!

Re: Touch of Trash!

outskirtscustoms said:
Nice! that turned out great. Even if it does make many Schwinn guys cry.

I hear ya' I've got a stock (mostly original) '69 here it is:
69StingRay6.jpg

No way could I ever bring myself to hack it up. The '67 was going to be thrown out if I hadn't bought it, what's really sad, is it was a really nice frame before the kid took a saw to it.

Man that turned out nice! too bad you couldn't of entered it in the Rat Rod Bike Build Off #6 this year. You would've been right up there with the big dogs!

Kingzebba1 said:
Man that turned out nice! too bad you couldn't of entered it in the Rat Rod Bike Build Off #6 this year. You would've been right up there with the big dogs!

Thanks, I appreciate it, but there are some seriously talented builders here, a little outta my league! :D

mmcdaniel69 said:
Kingzebba1 said:

Thanks, I appreciate it, but there are some seriously talented builders here, a little outta my league! :D
No really! You fit right in here! Can't wait to see what you come with next! 8)

that turned out better then I thought. ya outdid yourself on this . ya get 25 pats on ya back.lol. great build. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Outlaw 8)

kustomkulturebabe said:
Wow what an awesome build you did, great job!
wimpy said:
Awesome ride,man!!! I really dig the fork and the kickstand. Solution is sheer genius. Overall looks: A1. 8) 8) 8)
Thanks, it was a fun build, I was just thinking about adding another detail to it. I'll post pics when I do!

3 wheeled wolfy said:
I can tell by the subliminal messages your a deadhead!
Roaming in the Rushes and Jumpin' like a Wyllis in Four Wheel Drive! :D

Back