WINTER COMMUTING.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 miles of riding ice ruts and frozen slush....fell once down the bank towards the river..laughing all the way down. Never made it into the river ! My riding partner a youngster in his late 40's
Went down three times kept getting wind pants stuck in the chain the third time was a charm and he just about did his famous Olympic bike toss! He admits his temperament is wired different than mine :) for me (the old guy) it was fun but tiring. The alternative route for us would have put us on 2 lane crap shoulder highway for 2mi it has a 50 mph speed limit also.

XC204 said:
Got some snow this weekend and its beautiful out!
I agree! Glad someone else is enjoying it
XC204 said:
Got some "Eyecicles" today!........Sorry about the nose hair I can photoshop it if need be. :lol:
XC204 said:
5 miles of riding ice ruts and frozen slush....fell once down the bank towards the river..laughing all the way down. Never made it into the river ! My riding partner a youngster in his late 40's
Went down three times kept getting wind pants stuck in the chain the third time was a charm and he just about did his famous Olympic bike toss! He admits his temperament is wired different than mine :) for me (the old guy) it was fun but tiring. The alternative route for us would have put us on 2 lane crap shoulder highway for 2mi it has a 50 mph speed limit also.
Your a brave soul, I hate wiping out

Good to here Lisa got out riding Skipton :D

Back