Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Bendix automatic part ID and where to buy?

I have a bendix automatic yellow band I'm working on. I have a plan in mind but want to make sure I can find a replacement part before I destroy this one I have. I'm looking for the brake expander on the non drive side. I found this site but the one picture I need to be clear isn't...
  2. R

schwinn S7 wheels and after market fat tires question

so I have a couple of 26in S7 wheels and I know you have to have special sized tires to fit these rims, but my question is does anyone make a wider tire that will still fit over this rim. I know its supposed to take a 26x 1 3/4 and not a 26x 1.75 but I'd like something more like a 26 x 2 1/4 or...
  3. R

The red band express 4 speed

well here is a little background. I saw this thread awhile back and thought "ohh this will be fun" had a general idea in mind of cutting a frame up and changing the geometry and a few other little details, but the over all idea I had was a little childish and to be honest I didn't have the guts...
  4. R

36 hole blue band bendix??

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/sgd/4142699930.html I thought they only made the blue band overdrive hub in a 28 hole for 20" bikes
  5. R

eBay 1954 colson

http://bit.ly/1aa0usQ He says it's from the 50's but it has looped rear dropouts. Didn't think they made those 'til later. He has a 54 bike license plate and I think that is how he is aging it. So is it truly a 54 and is it worth the price. I live about 10 miles away.
  6. R

need help IDing a pre 46

ok ive been looking for hours and cant seem to find anything. i have an old skip tooth and the badge on the front says chicago cycle co liberty. which i found out is a schwinn with a different name. so i started i looked it up in the schwinn vin database and it came back as a 55 or a 57 but that...
Back