Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kevbonium

~~BLACK BETTY~~ Black to life!

Well she is done, for under 20 bones i kept her on budget, Im really glad to get it done this year in time. I wish the best of luck to everyone out there, and i cant wait to see all the beautiful works of art finished and rolling. Thanks for having me participate this year, it was a pleasure...
  2. kevbonium

~~Black Betty~~

Hey everyone, mannnn there are some sweet bikes being slapped together here, I didnt think i was going to have the time to enter this year, but alas i have a couple weeks off so im pretty sure Ill be able to get this bike rollin in time. My thoughts for the build are like most of my builds, zero...
  3. kevbonium

- skip tooth - front sprocket

Hey, I was just trying to figure out if you can use a skip tooth hub, with a standard single speed chain and an even-toothed front sprocket with every other tooth ground out. Thanks for the help!
  4. kevbonium

Frame ID?

Not the biggest deal, but just wondering if anyone might recognize this frame.. Done a lot of digging but I cant seem to come up with a matching visual... and im not sure about the serial, from what I can see the serial is just a 'B' on the bottom of the bottom bracket, Ive referenced other...
  5. kevbonium

A few of the steeds from my stable...

A few of my daily riders... I've got a couple of gems away from the house right now that I will post when they are snapped! Any questions or comments are more than welcome! Happy Building and think outside the box!
  6. kevbonium

Hello all from Big Wheels - B.C.

Hey everyone, my name is kevin, and I am addicted to bikes. Well you know what I mean... i've been building and slapping together bikes since I was old enough to ride them, the faster the better! Over the past few years I have especially gotten into the vintage category of things and have not...
Back