The Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint's looking GREAT! To be honest I couldn't "see" it in the beginning. But now with the seat in place and paint on, I can "see". Your gonna be right up there at the top! :wink:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Sprayed on a few coats of clear today. I will spray on the last coats on Saturday if weather permits. I'm giving my daughter a royal send off tomorrow evening for her prom night, so no time for bike painting. After that it's going to be time to get the last parts together and some other stuff which I'd rather not say at this time that I hope will be cool...I think. :mrgreen:

The original post removed out of respect to the Chief.... No disrespect intended, I'm glad you are not mad. In retorspect I should have posted that quick story and pics somewhere else.... See you at the finish line.

nice bike Gerry!

Hi. Looks like you're heading towards a Bee Tee. Wrong or...?

Bulletproof: My bike will in no way look like yours, at best it will be somewhat similar and there is stuff going on there you just can't buy.

Tartosuc: Thanks bro. :)

Froggy: I'm not putting the handlebars upside down if that's what your wondering, but it might look a bit like a board tracker.

Just shot the last coats of clear on the frame, now the fun part begins. :mrgreen:

Gerry, yep i'am with ya on that one. the dude has a nice bike but. enough said. that frame of yours is just right. this will be a very nice lookin ride. can't wait to see the finnish on it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Here"s a pic of the last brush I made. Hope this visual can inspire you guys. :mrgreen:

Pinstripes3.jpg

Bulletproof said:
The original post removed out of respect to the Chief.... No disrespect intended, I'm glad you are not mad. In retorspect I should have posted that quick story and pics somewhere else.... See you at the finish line.
Thank you, much appreciated. :)

Latest posts

Back