Thunderbolt Grease Slapper

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
An excerpt from a journal found in the abandoned wreckage
of the last Crossing of The Expanse:

Aye, and I cain't figure how there was a lane and then there wasn't. I roon, fast and I stayed head of my pursuers. They cain again and tried, tried to push the rust they had. But no rust could o'ertake steel cold and sinewy muscle. Yet, I hear the scrapers caining far an then close, far noe as I witness on this page, but soon I fear close. Doon' look behind when ears will do. Roll on fast until yo cross this waste or breathe no moor. Kine or cain't, no time as noe.

What do you make of that?
Merle.

Reactions: Chad T
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
I had to ask Tom about those scrapers when it comes to Crossing The Expanse. Tom Slick answers, "You're looking at it wrong Merle, those bear traps are perfect for immediate turns. If you need to cut left, scrape left, cut right, scrape right. Gerty has created a monster of a motor with that Bogen Ion Drive. Pure light converted into power, thrust provided by miniature turbine. The rake on the Thunderbolt Grease Slapper is there to provide a downforce. The Crossing is coming up quick and I also have been developing a defensive system with Praxis. My old Vortex disc launcher is being modified for a side mount. It's a prototype and purely defensive. I'll be relying on speed as usual and skill as needed. But there's no such thing as guesswork when it comes to Crossing The Expanse."
Well there you have it folks. A Vortex disc launcher on a bike and it's not a scraper it's an immediate turn system. I can't wait to see more.

Merle.