(WBO) Super - Sonic......1957 Chevy parts....finished, finished,, FINISHED!!!

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
....,I would be midnight shopping on that bike fence.:D
I was thinkin the same thing,photos would look better.You can always ask,they can only say no.
Great bike,a lot of thought and ideas have gone into it...Well done.:113:

Reactions: roadwarrior
Jun 25, 2014
Springfield,MO.
....,I would be midnight shopping on that bike fence.:D
I was thinkin the same thing,photos would look better.You can always ask,they can only say no.
Great bike,a lot of thought and ideas have gone into it...Well done.:113:
Thanks, the bike fence belongs to a good friend. And he has allowed me to shop from it! Actually, there are parts on this bike that came from this fence. I may call the airport and check on going inside the fence. But, I have let a few chores slide while I finished this bike, and with good weather finally here, I better get some other work done.

Reactions: Funkme
Jun 25, 2014
Springfield,MO.
That driveway of yours looks like the garden path to bicyclist heaven where's the gate I want in !
Sammi , I wish that it was mine. That place belongs to a friend named Dean Bell. He has actually gotten away from bicycles lately, working on some 55-57 Chevy, etc. I have tried to get him to sign up here, but I don't think he is much of a computer guy.

Jun 25, 2014
Springfield,MO.
Very unique build, I really like the fork idea!
Thanks man, it's funny now, but when I started this build....I thought this bike might be a competitor! After all, this was just a winter build off, not the "real deal" B.O. 7,8,9, etc. etc.... But, then a cool patina Bluebird shows up, an Indian board tracker, your Bhuzzard, a 49 Mercury, another cool Elgin, and so on and so on!!!! I have a sneaky suspicion that @chattymatty is going to double down with his unique builds soon .... and the list continues! WOW! These build offs have gone off the chart in skill, artistry, and workmanship. I'll be happy if I finish middle of the pack.

Reactions: Funkme