BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herr_rudolf said:
Thanks Clancy! :)

Too bad, It'll be August 2nd 4:00 am overhere. I think I'll be sleeping when we reach this deadline... I'm wondering if there will be some more surprises getting entered in those last hours/minutes. 8)

I might have mine. I am hoping to get some pictures when I get home. I have been so busy this summer that I finished the bike but never made too much of a build thread.

awe darn!! there was so many bikes i wantrd to vote for that just werent finished :lol:

I gotta say I'm totally impressed with all of the finished bikes in this build off. Just when I think every idea has been thought of and done before, someone busts out a totally crazy and inspiring bike. Congrats to you all, and thanks for the eye candy :D

In a couple of days I will start the voting poll and then I will it run for 7 days.

I will send a mass email out to all members letting them know when the voting has begun.

I plan to create a gallery of all of the finished bikes and then I will need to make the poll.

So for now...just enjoy the bikes and try to figure out how you will pick your top three....if you possibly can. :lol:

"So for now...just enjoy the bikes and try to figure out how you will pick your top three....if you possibly can."

+1 So many cool bikes, so few votes! (there are no losers) Congrats to everyone in this competition! I am amazed at the talent we have on this website! Thanks RatRod for hosting this event! 8) 8) :mrgreen:

snydur said:
now what? :mrgreen:

thumb.jpg

I was posting yo cmans finished thread, when I was "blocked". I was making the point that most of the SENIOR members had made bikes that would have fit peeeerfectly in RRBBO1 or RRBBO2... Old School never dies...and that's GREAT!

Looking for something to do NOW. Go back and check the finished bikes in the first couple of build offs. Things were a "little" different then. :D

If someone would like to help out to make this go quicker it would be great if I could get a list of all of the finished bikes in alpha order like this...

1. Rocket 88 - Hooch
2. Rodeo Bike - rickpaulos
3. etc.

When I say alpha order I'm wanting the first letter of the name of the bike in alpha order.

Doh! I had a few comments for some of the last minute finishers. Got locked out. What an awseome group of bikes. I say the winner has to fly everyone (and their bikes) out to a RRB show at Steve's house! I would love to see all these bikes in person!

Latest posts

Back