BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINISHED my first build. This has been a blast!!!! This is what you can do with 30 days and 80-something beer parts.

F01.jpg

Exceeded bandwith. IT's back so someone must have upped the account. Thanks!

80 out of 201 complete now!
Tons of cool bikes being posted in the finished section tonight.

You guys will be happy to know that I just signed a deal with New Belgium Brewery and BEER RUN will be their newest Fat Tire bike

IMG_2230.jpg

I think I am gonna need just a few more votes.... :lol: Three just doesn't cut it when you have this many finished bikes of this caliber. Every time I go back to read the finished forum I see more bikes I haven't seen and they blow me away. (raises glass in air) To RRB build-off 6!

Petrohead said:
I think I am gonna need just a few more votes.... :lol: Three just doesn't cut it when you have this many finished bikes of this caliber. Every time I go back to read the finished forum I see more bikes I haven't seen and they blow me away. (raises glass in air) To RRB build-off 6!

+1 I think I need @ least 30 votes, if not more!! :!: :mrgreen:

Petrohead said:

We get 50 votes right???!!!
Here's to an awesome Build Of!!
Cheers!

herr_rudolf said:
For me Number 1 was easy. I really have trouble picking Number 2 and Number 3...

Oh, and can somebody tell me how many hours/minutes people still have for entering their finished builds?
About 4 hours 30 mins.

Back