What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been riding the STR-29 a fair bit lately. Everyone asks if it's a new bike - but it's almost 5 years old now.

IMG_1772.jpg

I've been there! You were up high
When I first read about it in a novel, I knew going to check it out someday was not merely optional. I read Stephen King's works voraciously as a youngster with no teevee in the house. One of these days, I'm going up for an event or at least one of the tours.

When I first read about it in a novel, I knew going to check it out someday was not merely optional. I read Stephen King's works voraciously as a youngster with no teevee in the house. One of these days, I'm going up for an event or at least one of the tours.
That area is so cool. It was our retreat when we were working long hours down in Ft Collins

I got this 53 Roadmaster recently. I always loved these CWC frames with the upswept chain stays and have been on the look out for one for a while with a seller willing to ship downunder. I'll upload some info on the build soon elsewhere on the forum.

Was way more painful to put together than any other bike I have worked on but I took it out for its shakedown ride on Tuesday and after the effort and $$$ I put in, I'm pleased to say it rides really well.
rm01.jpg

RMO2.jpg
RM03.jpg

Latest posts

Back