★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i had them smashed n drilled already ..i think i put some picks up ...prolly do the again ...i was thinkin about maybe cuttin some slits in the end and welding a washer on there also ...whatcha think???
IMG_20110912_115437.jpg

IMG_20110912_115416.jpg

this was the first shot !!!! u like it that way ???

oh yeah thnx for the jig comment .....my dad usually goes way over board on things ...i was just gonna heat it and eyeball it ...and he said no that aint gonna work ....LOL thats why i had time 2 weld the handle on my repair stand ....while he was setting up that way crazy jig !!!! but it worked out so sweet .....i should never doubt him !!!!

Lookin good Mike . I was going to make the same comment on the jig time well spent.

i should never doubt him !!!! & don't you ever forget it!!! :lol: :lol:

Lookin good guys! Great job! Remember how you did that, I may need a fork just like that. So you might want to hang onto that jig! 8)

Frame & forks powder coat teaser! Wet gloss black. This is a pic of a wheel I coated, it is what the auction bike frame & forks will be coated with. The picture really does not do it justice. It looks even better in person! Gonna look sweet! 8) :mrgreen:

wetblack002.jpg

gary,pick ...thnx guys i think it turned out pretty well !!!! glad yall like it !!!! '
pick if u want a pair i can hook ya up ....LMK !! that PC looks really sweet man !!!!!

Just an update... Turning over all parts to Cameron 2-moro... Tires are on order guys... If I could go there and get them myself I would... It would be much faster I am sure... I am a little discoraged by the speed... I called and she appologized and told me to expect them next week and my white wall slick in a month or so... :cry: ...

Am trying to keep a positive mind... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers guys... Will help as much as possible... Much love.. keep up hard work...

Dave

XC204 said:
We need Photos :p :p :p

Ask and ye shall receive

I got the stuff from Dave today and snapped these pics when I got home. I need to go back through the last 24 pages to see if all of the parts still needed are spoken for. From the few minutes I spent with the bike I saw we were still missing the forks (Mike), Pedals (?), spokes (?), bars (?), tires (on the way), number plate (dubby nic). I am going to get what I have to Pick soon so he can get started with his powdery magic.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Cameron: I will meet you downtown tomorrow to pickup the parts for the MAGIC COATING! :D Wish I could stay for the bike show, but I can't! :(

pick said:
Frame & forks powder coat teaser! Wet gloss black. This is a pic of a wheel I coated, it is what the auction bike frame & forks will be coated with. The picture really does not do it justice. It looks even better in person! Gonna look sweet! 8) :mrgreen:

wetblack002.jpg

What do you normally charge to do a set of 4 wheels? They are 13" wheels and I'd like to leave the outer ring natural and black out the centers if possible.

Don't let me get my hands on that seat! You will never see it again, except on one of my bikes! :lol: :lol: It's gonna look awesome on the auction build! I've been saving my lunch money for a couple months now for bidding money. Can't wait to get my hands on those parts for the transformation.

Got the parts from Cameron today & will start stripping paint in preperation for the Magic Dust! Will post pics in the near future! 8)

Alright Rat Rodders-

We are still needing a few parts.

Vintage block pedals (1/2", no reflectors, prefer a set that has the nut on the block bolts so we can disassemble them),
Spokes (stainless, 14ga, I will get the lengths once I get the rims and front hub back from pick)
Goggles and helmet?

I am moving away from garagegoon's plan a little bit, we are going with a full gloss black and ivory color scheme on the bike rather than black and chrome. Sorry Dave.

Latest posts

Back