★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liken the Black and Ivory too thats the feel i get from the artwork.

man this bike is so gonna rock ...
i did a little work on the forks ....heated the ends up n got em ready 2 drill ...no didnt take any pics ....ill get em b4 i drill !!!
just drill em do a little finish work on the ends and weld in the cross piece and the will b ready 2 ship out !!!!

udallcustombikes said:
Alright Rat Rodders-

We are still needing a few parts.

Vintage block pedals (1/2", no reflectors, prefer a set that has the nut on the block bolts so we can disassemble them),
Spokes (stainless, 14ga, I will get the lengths once I get the rims and front hub back from pick)
Goggles and helmet?

I am moving away from garagegoon's plan a little bit, we are going with a full gloss black and ivory color scheme on the bike rather than black and chrome. Sorry Dave.

All good brother.... Do what you do best... Build a great bike...

Bail us out brothers! :D 8) We are still needing a few parts.

Vintage block pedals (1/2", no reflectors, prefer a set that has the nut on the block bolts so we can disassemble them).

Those rods look really cool... nice work.

You should crank out a few sets while you have the jig... I doubt you would have a problem selling them. Let me know!

thnx crump !! ...i was thinkin about makin a few sets ...we would have to set the jig back up but thats no biggie !!!
i just wonder how many ppl would pay me 2 make these .....HMMMMMM :D

mikesbikes36 said:
thnx crump !! ...i was thinkin about makin a few sets ...we would have to set the jig back up but thats no biggie !!!
i just wonder how many ppl would pay me 2 make these .....HMMMMMM :D

I say you could put a post in the "for sale" section and do a pre-order... just to make sure it was worth your time. Depending on price I'm pretty sure I would take some.

If it's by the hour you'll do well :lol:

Latest posts

Back