★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
udallcustombikes said:
Nothing would please me more than for this bike to wind up in your collection. That way I could check up on it from time to time.
Maybe even get to ride it every now and then?

Peatbog said:
So what's the deal with the bidding anyway?

I'm not going to win because I won't bid high enough, but I figure I can get in soon enough just to bid for the fun of it.

Yep.
When the bike is finished and the time is right, there'll be a big post about it.

LowpowerD said:
Peatbog said:
So what's the deal with the bidding anyway?

I'm not going to win because I won't bid high enough, but I figure I can get in soon enough just to bid for the fun of it.

Yep.
When the bike is finished and the time is right, there'll be a big post about it.

I think if I remember correctly... Steve sends out a member wide e-mail as well about it... With the link to where to bid.... Nobody will be left out.... 8)

Ratfink1962 said:
I wanna see Dave win it.... if he does, you know he will take it off some sweet jumps!!

I only ask for pics.

All kidding aside... what are you missing Cameron?

Four matching pedal blocks in good shape, bearings (head set and bottom bracket) and that is all I can think of until I get to assembly.

Ratfink1962 said:
I know I dont have any pedal blocks, but I can hook you up with new bearings. Standard stuff right?
Another Kansas Rat Rodder steppin up to the plate! From one to another, Thanks! 8) :mrgreen:

pick said:
Ratfink1962 said:
I know I dont have any pedal blocks, but I can hook you up with new bearings. Standard stuff right?
Another Kansas Rat Rodder steppin up to the plate! From one to another, Thanks! 8) :mrgreen:

No problem :wink:

Bearings will be here Monday

I have some cream/white blocks I took off of a set of German pedals. I was planning to use them to fix up an old set of 1/2" pedals... That never happened. Sooooooo - I believe it was said that the pedals for this bike will be powder coated black, right? If so, these blocks would fit the bill perfectly.... if your interested? Let me know & PM me with an address. I can have them in the mail tomorrow.
CIMG1933r_2.jpg

0a3f107e.jpg

Critter1 said:
I have some cream/white blocks I took of a set of German pedals. I was planning to use them to fix up an old set of 1/2" pedals... That never happened. Sooooooo - I believe it was said that the pedals for this bike will be powder coated black, right? If so, these blocks would fit the bill perfectly.... if your interested? I'll get a pic up in a few...

Very interested. We were going to go Ivory on the pedal parts when thinking of black blocks, but black with cream blocks would work also.

udallcustombikes said:
Critter1 said:
I have some cream/white blocks I took of a set of German pedals. I was planning to use them to fix up an old set of 1/2" pedals... That never happened. Sooooooo - I believe it was said that the pedals for this bike will be powder coated black, right? If so, these blocks would fit the bill perfectly.... if your interested? I'll get a pic up in a few...

Very interested. We were going to go Ivory on the pedal parts when thinking of black blocks, but black with cream blocks would work also.
OK, I added pics to my post above. :) ^

I met up with pick today and swapped finished parts for unfinished. The parts look great! As soon as I get the second batch back from him assembly can begin. I managed to get the spoke lengths worked out and sent the measurements to LowpowerD.

I am watching the mailbox for the tubes and pedal blocks and I will hook up with ratfink1962 to get the bearings.

We are getting close boys and girls...

I have all the cream parts coated, except the front fork truss. Still have to do the misc. black parts also. This bike is gonna look sweet! Wish I could keep it!

Back