2024 MBBO & STBO - Are you in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you participating with shenanigans

• STBO

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • MBBO

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Trying to do better than 3 outta 3 muscle bike, I'm making a "4 outta 3" bike, this girl bike doesn't exactly make the step through requirements, but Krayzee Duck meet wheel, seat, and bar criterias
IMG_20240819_194035867.jpg

I'm getting a head start, she's already been talking to me about where she wants to go

I’ll be a spectator this go round. Taking a building break to use my free time to catch up on household projects, workshop cleanup & organiztion, and perhaps tooling upgrades.

Liking the new format of the buildoffs. Keeps something interesting going on all year. 👍🏼

I’ll be a spectator this go round. Taking a building break to use my free time to catch up on household projects, workshop cleanup & organiztion, and perhaps tooling upgrades.

Liking the new format of the buildoffs. Keeps something interesting going on all year. 👍🏼
ORBO next 😉

It's doubtful for me. I have another client bike to restore next and it doesn't fit the criteria for this build-off.

I do have a muscle bike that is just a clean and repair project that I'd like to slip in. I also have an X-53 step over that is in need of a clean and service that might possibly be simple enough to enter. The jury is still out at this point though.

Latest posts

Back