2nd generation Schwinn you say? *new pics added*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I had mine apart the other day and couldn't make out if it would take a horn or not. I mean one could be made to work no problem but to take NOS horn, I dunno. And Wes, if I had scrimped and saved only to have the tank come out the next year...ouch haha sorry but that SUUUCKED! I took the rack/rear light off last night and got something not included in the CL ad: SPIDERS! FREE SPIDERS...urgh I am shuddering just remembering it. I don't know if they are original Schwinn but if you want them they are all yours :mrgreen: .

heyslugger said:
Yeah I had mine apart the other day and couldn't make out if it would take a horn or not. I mean one could be made to work no problem but to take NOS horn, I dunno. And Wes, if I had scrimped and saved only to have the tank come out the next year...ouch haha sorry but that SUUUCKED! I took the rack/rear light off last night and got something not included in the CL ad: SPIDERS! FREE SPIDERS...urgh I am shuddering just remembering it. I don't know if they are original Schwinn but if you want them they are all yours :mrgreen: .
LoL are the spiders stamped, do they have the "AS" stamped on them? Those are quite hard to find these days.

Latest posts

Back