4/22/12 Midwest Bicycle swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diabolical_Dork said:
Me too brother! gonna bring the whole crew. (my buddy and our sons) been gathering parts all afternoon.

Hope I don't end up takin all your stuff home with me, my wife will kill us both! :lol: :mrgreen:

Hope I don't end up takin all your stuff home with me, my wife will kill us both! :lol: :mrgreen:
Pick.
I ain't scared. We will just have to build a shed for all our bikes at a halfway point between houses. Maybe a good idea to build in some living quarters as well. :) I will start collecting pallets. :lol:

OK, I'm way behind some you of on getting packed for the swap but I'm finaly getting the trailer loaded for this weekend.
Teaser shot of trailer, w/ 18 bikes (mostly low $ projects)
DSC00167.jpg

and some parts
DSC00164.jpg

Oh and, I won't forget the tires
DSC00165.jpg

See ya Sunday! and some of ya tomorrow for the ride.

Cameron...take your wife on the Garage Run for the date...kill 2 birds with one stone. :shock: .P 8)...
Marty,go to bed,you gotta drive us down tomorrow!

Ratfink1962 said:
jon said:
Ratfink1962 said:
sold.... got any more?
hey wait till the swap...sheeesh!

Like I said before... I gotta make my deals when I can... Because I wont have much time the day of the swap.

I also have plenty to sell, but wont have time for that either.... Tim offered to help, but I cant put that on someone, thats a lotta work!

So.... if me buying a $2 fender, bothers you..........

Ill sell it to you for $4 :lol:
SOLD! lol

Marty: That sure is a sweet ladies Roadmaster in there!

Pappy: I won't forget your part.

Cameron: You made the right choice!

Judd: Maybe we should start collecting VW buses, that way we would have somewhere to live when we get in trouble. :mrgreen:

65rat said:
I think the garage ride is going to be pretty big deal. I have heard of 11 local guys coming 8) Now I'm going to have to recruit the kids to keep an eye on you guys :mrgreen:

I already hid the good stuff!!!

:lol:

Pick, I think a collection of VW busses may get us in more trouble than bikes! But it would be cool. When my wife and I had just got married I found a 54 Cadillac I really wanted. She said that it would have to wait until we bought a house. So i told her "Baby, you can't drive a house but you can live in a Cadillac!" I didn't buy it. I would have been living in it. :D Isn't there an overpass on 254 nobody is living under yet?

Randy,

Thanks for creating the map!

Hoping all of the out of town guys have a safe trip, and seeya tonight.... if not tomorrow!

Cameron, sorry you wont be at the ride.... but its best to keep Mama happy!!

For those coming on the Pre-Swap garage ride.... My Wife is hooking you up with some munchies!

Chocolate sheet cake, Sausage balls (Groundhog?) Ham rollups, and Queso and chips.

might also find an adult beverage in there somewhere!

Ratfink1962 said:
For those coming on the Pre-Swap garage ride.... My Wife is hooking you up with some munchies!

Chocolate sheet cake, Sausage balls (Groundhog?) Ham rollups, and Queso and chips.

You are trying to get me to ditch the wife aren't you? Not gonna work, buddy!

The South Derby Bicycle Consortium is loaded and ready to roll. I am carrying Al's bikes and he is bringing his parts stock in his truck. I also have my assortment of bikes and parts tucked in there.

IMAG1033.jpg

IMAG1032.jpg

IMAG1031.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
You are trying to get me to ditch the wife aren't you? Not gonna work, buddy!
[/img]

No, no no... you dont have to ditch her, BRING her!!!

BTW... nice load you have there!

Ratfink1962 said:

You guys are too cool!

Back