4/22/12 Midwest Bicycle swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny stuff Dan :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have very few parts. Mostly complete bikes. I hate to say what yet because I still don't have it figured out.

I may have already said this but my goal is to empty my storage unit. Today I enlisted the help of my Dad to ride some of the keepers back home. I may have already changed my mind on some of those.

P1000498.JPG

P1000493.JPG

Scrounging for parts
P1000509.JPG

Dan... that reminds me of the local car dealer commercials :lol:

Remember... if you didn't buy your bike from Dan, you probably paid too much!!! Come see Dan for the best deals.... right on the big corner of the crapper and the north end of the parking lot! hahaha

And hey, a his and hers set of Spaceliners for $40..... WOW thats a smokin deal!!! :shock:

Randy, if your gonna clean out the storage... your gonna need a bigger garage! :D

udallcustombikes said:
Sunday will be the last opportunity for someone to save a piece of bicycle history. I am bringing my New Departure Model A hub and if my price isn't met then I will have a new addition to my cut-away collection. Will you be the one to save it?

I figured the hub lobotomy had already been done! I'd love to have it, but don't know what I'd put it on.

i'm looking for a dogleg crank arm?.....not schwinn! trying to help a friend fix his bike. thanks if you have one.

jon said:
i'm looking for a dogleg crank arm?.....not schwinn! trying to help a friend fix his bike. thanks if you have one.

I think I have a couple two or three... what condition? I think mine all have some patina for sure.

jon said:
Ratfink1962 said:
sold.... got any more?
hey wait till the swap...sheeesh!

Like I said before... I gotta make my deals when I can... Because I wont have much time the day of the swap.

I also have plenty to sell, but wont have time for that either.... Tim offered to help, but I cant put that on someone, thats a lotta work!

So.... if me buying a $2 fender, bothers you..........

Ill sell it to you for $4 :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
I also have plenty to sell, but wont have time for that either.... Tim offered to help, but I cant put that on someone, thats a lotta work.

I will also offer to help. I am going to have the spot right next to you (hopefully) and I am helping Al out already so I might as well keep banking bike Karma.

Cameron,
Thanks for the offer, if I find time I will try to get some stuff together.

Pick,
I passed off the grill duties to my son Zach (grillmaster Jr.) he knows what he is doing and can grill it to perfection. Oh... Besides the dogs... I also think he's gonna grill up a few Brats too, getem while they last!

Back