'66 6th Schwinn Heavy duty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Tankenstein said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah March 18, 1966 CB57835

Close, I was still In Utero then... :mrgreen:

Seriously, keep me in mind if/when you decide to part with it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Will do. If it wasn't for the shipping it'd be a lot simpler. To tell you the truth this is one of my favorites. I love that it is built so beefy. I'll probably ride it till the wheels fall off. Which judging from the size of these massive spokes won't be any time soon.

Thanks for the group photo :!: Nice lookin' batch of Schwinns you've got going :!:

Circa Cycles said:
Thanks for the group photo :!: Nice lookin' batch of Schwinns you've got going :!:

No problem, When I get the other two finished and the '60 home I'll have to line them up by year and take some new pics. Also I'm surprised no one has commented about any parts in my goody pile. In the chain guard pic look what is under it in my second trailer. I might have to go pick it out and clean it up so you can all see it better. :wink:

Hope you enjoy the bike dude? Looks great to me. I am very happy with the trade and enjoy the Fuji. Been riding it all week. Thanks and I welcome the next trade brother!

ckdesigns69 said:
Hope you enjoy the bike dude? Looks great to me. I am very happy with the trade and enjoy the Fuji. Been riding it all week. Thanks and I welcome the next trade brother!

Excellent, I'm glad you like it. I love the Heavy Duty. I been thinking of making it into a 5 speed with the wheels from the pink Schwinn cruiser I bought a few days ago but still undecided. About the only other road bike style I have is that red girl's 10 speed with the spinning crank that's in great shape and the Peugeot folding bike that I have yet to do anything with. I'd make you a sweet deal on them if you're interested.

I'm into foldies too! I have 2 Auto Minis from the 70's in my shed waiting on me to decide what to do with them. Shoot me a PM on what you're looking to get out of it or I have some other bike trade options too.

outskirtscustoms said:
Circa Cycles said:

No problem, When I get the other two finished and the '60 home I'll have to line them up by year and take some new pics. Also I'm surprised no one has commented about any parts in my goody pile. In the chain guard pic look what is under it in my second trailer. I might have to go pick it out and clean it up so you can all see it better. :wink:

That looks like a nice banana seat and sissy bar waiting for a Stingray :!: Someone will want to buy it when you pull it out :!:

Latest posts

Back