Agent Orange

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I was talking about. The Frame on the outside of the fender does not flow well.

Anything Skoty builds is cool. If I could use something of his as inspiration, I'm going to do it.

What is this crap?! Really? What ever happened to quality? It would have only taken 2 more seconds to finish welding up the end tube. I guess it's my problem now.

Back in my first build-off when I was building The 76er (1976 Murray, Ohio built) I found some inconsistencies in the cantilever tubes and how they were welded, I expected more from something built in the USA, but unions... :rolleyes:

Back in my first build-off when I was building The 76er (1976 Murray, Ohio built) I found some inconsistencies in the cantilever tubes and how they were welded, I expected more from something built in the USA, but unions... :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you look at my cantilevers they don't even have the same curve to them. That's one reason why I'm adding a tank to it, it hides the poor craftsmanship.

Mock up. Man, I have so many parts in still need to build. I hope Aug. 3 doesn't get here quick.

Crazy nice! Definitely following this build...

Bikes today have some horrible welding, unlike my old bikes, so I'll be spending a lot of time smoothing them out.

I found this old 3 speed hub in my pile of 'good junk'. Maybe I need to add a shifter. But, I'm also trying to keep this bike clean and smooth, so if the shifter looks clunky, I'll have to drop that idea. Back to the mock up board.

I didn't get much progress done last night. The Netflix fairy dropped off a couple Steve McQueen movies so I spent my night on the couch. But I did get some work done on a bowl of popcorn!

Back