* Bad Fish * Completed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After many mornings of checking in on the RRB build off sectiont to see what everyone is creating, I have decided to give it a try myself. My intentions are to simply join in on the fun and build a bike that myself and the neighborhood kids will enjoy. I have most of the parts gathered but still unsure of the direction I am heading.

Huge pile of parts to get things kicked off
IMG-20120509-00655.jpg

"your doing what Dad???"
IMG-20120507-00648.jpg

Re: soon to be????

Now that was classic!! Matches,a monkey wrench,sissy bar with one bolt, and a naked nana seat! Sign this man up! Get ta Buildin'!! Peace

Re: soon to be????

Using a baby to get votes... that's not fair! Wait, I have a baby, nevermind, game on!

Have fun with this, we'll have fun watching.

Re: soon to be???? * Bad Fish *

You have my attention.

You gonna make a rear "bumper" that you can attach the trailer to? That way you can make a little tow bar for the car.

My plan is to remove peddle car guts ( keeping them stored away in tact ) and build a rear wheel set up and floor pan in the car. I will then make a "hitch" of sorts to pull the car behind the bike. I think I can pull it off. we will just see i guess.

Back